Mine- Chapter 6

(Author's Note: I know it didn't take so long for the heroes to attack Shie Hassaikai, but it's for the sake of this story. So...It's going to take sometime. )

Time skip, same day:

Overhaul had a meeting, this time with Himiko Toga and Twice. This time you wouldn't interrupt him like by Shigaraki's meeting.

You were walking around, Overhaul wouldn't let you play with Eri.

Meanwhile by Nighteye's agency:

"We shouldn't rush." Nighteye said. "...We will save them for sure." Midoriya said. "Yes...But it's weird...Eri-Chan was scared for her life and (y/n)-Chan was happy, even telling him to pick her up. Why?" Togata said.

"Maybe (y/n) didn't get her quirk yet, you said she looked younger than Eri. Chisaki is probably nice to (y/n)." Rock Lock said. "We'll save both Eri-Chan and (y/n)-Chan. Definitely." Midoriya said.

Meanwhile by you:

"Hey, come here." You heard a masculine voice say. You looked behind you and saw a man. He wore a mask, he's working under Overhaul. You didn't see him earlier. 'He must be new.' You thought. "Are you talking to me?" You asked.

"Yes, you are Overhaul's sister, aren't you? Your big brother isn't around...Can you come a bit closer?" The man said, smiling creepily. You gulped and didn't get a good feeling about it. "Sorry, I..." You said and walked away, but he suddenly grabbed your arm. "Hey, sweetie~. Are you leaving this fast? That's too bad~." The man said. "Kai!" You screamed. The man put his hand over your mouth.

"Don't make a fuss, brat." He whispered. "(y/n)?" You heard a familiar voice say. You were so happy to hear it, it's Kai. He looked angrily at the man. The man quickly let go of you.

"What were you doing to my sister?" Overhaul asked as he came closer to you two. You ran up to Overhaul. "Overhaul...I saw her all alone and was just helping her back to her room." The man lied. "Liar!" You shouted.

"How dare you touch her with your filthy hands, you newbie. I gave trash like you a chance to work under me and explained the rules. I told you to stay away from her, you shouldn't talk to her, you shouldn't touch her or even look at her." Overhaul said.

"I apologize." The man responded. "Look away, (y/n)." Overhaul ordered. You looked away and heard a splash. "Filthy, ugh, it's disgusting...Make sure someone cleans this mess up, Kurono." Overhaul said, looking with disgust at the corpse- well he exploded, so there are many pieces- of the man.

You looked and immediately regretted it, but you luckly didn't saw the man's corpse, though you saw some guts laying around and a lot of blood. You looked scared and Overhaul noticed it. "I said, 'Don't look'." Overhaul said, you could hear a hint of irritation in his voice. "I-I'm s-sorry..." You responded, quickly looking at the ground. Overhaul sighed annoyed.

"You should stop wandering around without me." Overhaul said. You didn't respond. You and Overhaul walked to a room.

Overhaul sat down on a couch. You went and sat next to him, feeling a little uneasy from the event of a few minutes before.

You noticed Overhaul staring at you and swallowed. "Where did he touch you?" Overhaul asked. "Only my arm and he put his hand over my mouth..." You responded.

"Are you sure?" Overhaul asked, frowning a little. "Yes..." You replied. "What did he say?" Overhaul asked. You told him everything. "That bastard..." Overhaul mumbled.

There was a silence of a few seconds between you two.

"What kind of people do you kill?" You asked with curiosity. "Bad people." Overhaul replied. "Isn't killing bad?" You asked. "There you go again, asking too much questions...You're too young to understand all of this properly...but..." Overhaul said. He placed his hand on yours.

"- there are people who need to get killed. You shouldn't worry or think about this. That man deserved to die, 'cause he touched you. You're mine, he wasn't allowed to touch you nor talk to you like that. Like I told you before, if you just follow me...you'll go on the right path. Never trust those heroes, villains and all other people. They are all sick. I'm the only one you can trust. You trust me, right?" Overhaul said.

You nodded and jumped onto him. He hugged you.

"You're mine, only mine. Never forget that." Overhaul whispered. You nuzzled your face in his neck, which tickled him, but he let you be.

"And you're mine too, Kai!" You said. Overhaul laughed a little.

"Yes, I'm yours too." Overhaul said, he tightened the hug.