Chapter 5. Sarutobi Yumi.

Asami's POV.

After I finally got into my pajamas, I plopped down on my bed and sighed. I had to put on some kimono again today. And those maids fixed my hair and make-up again. I happily removed the make-up and the hair accessories after the clan meeting. I don't understand how Mito can do this every day! It's so hard! There were so many meetings and dinners with different clan heads. I hardly have any free time left these days. So many clan stuff! I knew I would be more involved with the Senju clan, but I never wanted this. Hashirama told me there were so many meetings because the village wasn't completed yet. Many things still had to happen.

Keiji and Madara were also at the meeting today. I had only met Madara twice before. He looked so serious, and stoic, but I saw him smile today! Seeing him smile made me smile. He looked like a different person.

Hashirama and Madara talked about what they were going to name the village. They weren't sure yet, and it's still undecided. Hashirama and Mito were going to marry in a few weeks, and they wanted to complete the village before the wedding. I think they will be able to do it. Madara and Hashirama seemed pretty confident.

Tobirama was only glaring at Madara. He obviously disliked him, and Madara didn't really seem to like Tobirama either. I wonder what happened between them..

Madara's POV.

Keiji and I arrived at the Uchiha compound. It was already past midnight, but I honestly didn't care. Keiji and I got something to eat after the meeting and we had talked about the clan. Much still had to happen for the village to be completed. I wanted the Uchiha clan to be a big part of the village. I was the co-founder of this village after all. My clan should stand above any other clan that are in this village and that will be in this village.

We arrived at the the mansion, and I glanced at Keiji. He has been talking to Asami a lot lately. She isn't like Mito at all. Asami is more talkative, less stern and lazy. Her personality is the opposite of Mito's, but they do look like each other. I have never been fond of Mito. She's annoying.

''Keiji, get the paperwork done before tomorrow evening and bring it to me in my office.'' I spoke as I opened the door.

Keiji bowed and nodded at me. ''Hai, Madara-sama!''

Asami's POV.

I was just wandering around the village, feeling hungry. I actually wanted to go to that ramen shop where I have been to before, but there are also other eateries I wanted to try out. I sighed and looked around me. I was close to the Sarutobi compound, and immediately thought of Hiroaki. I shivered. I should have taken Daiki with me. I bet he knew where I could get some good food.

I knew Hashirama told me to take someone with me, but I prefer to be alone. That way, I could do what I want and I didn't feel like a small child that needed to be watched after. I am already 20, I can take care of myself!

''Oi, are you okay?''

I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my right. A woman around my age was looking at me questioningly. She had tinted skin and chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. She was frowning at me and tilted her head.

''Y-Yes, I'm fine..'' I mumbled out.

The woman's eyes narrowed at me and I began to feel uncomfortable. ''Aren't you..?''

''Uzumaki Asami.'' I finished her sentence. The girl smirked and nodded. ''Yes, yes.. Hiroaki told me a lot about you.''

''What did he tell you?'' I asked curiously. I thought of Hiroaki as a total jerk. He is weird and being around him is just awkward.

She smiled and shook her head. ''Nothing important. I haven't introduced myself yet I guess. I am Sarutobi Yumi, Hiroaki's younger sister.''

I smiled at her and she grinned widely. ''It's nice to meet you, Yumi.''

Tobirama's POV.

Asami tried to walk past me, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. ''Where were you, you missed supper.'' I grumbled.

Asami yanked herself free and crossed her arms over her chest. ''I already ate with Yumi somewhere in town.''

Yumi? From the Sarutobi clan? ''You can't just walk off whole the time.''

Asami scoffed and pouted slightly. ''I'm not obliged to eat supper with you guys.'' she sighed. ''You don't have to wait for me to come.''

Asami walked away before I could say anything more. She seemed pissed off. Did something happen?

Asami's POV.

Yumi and I were having a great time, but then Hiroaki came to get Yumi! We didn't even ate all our food. Yumi seemed irritated about this as well. I was so hungry, and now I still am! I didn't feel like cooking anything, so I immediately headed to my bedroom.

Hiroaki had smiled weirdly at me again. He sure is a creep. It's hard to imagine Yumi is his sister. She has become my friend, and we bad already agreed that we would do something together tomorrow. That is if I have time. I didn't know if Hashirama has planned something for tomorrow. I would have to ask him.

I arrived at my room without encountering anybody else and closed the door behind me. I really need some relaxation....without Hiroaki, Hashirama, Tobirama, Daiki and Mito. Just with Keiji or Yumi. They are really nice and they aren't constantly thinking at their clan and the village, even though they are important clan members. Keiji is Madara's right hand and Yumi is Hiroaki's sister.

I'm not saying it's bad to constantly think at the clan.. Maybe Hashirama, Madara, Mito and Tobirama will relax more after the village's completion. Madara and Hashirama are the founders of this village, so it's understandable that they are busy all the time, and Mito still visited the Uzumaki compound often. I haven only been there once since I arrived. The compound isn't very big, but it was beautiful.

I really hoped there wasn't a meeting or whatever tomorrow that I had to attend. I really wanted to hang out with Yumi.

***********

Sorry for the long wait, I just had a lot going on and I wasn't really motivated. But here is the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Oh, and remember that Madara did smile in one of the episodes, the one they are standing where they are standing on that cliff, that will become they hokage monument, looking over the village.. that moment still has to come.. Madara changed after Hashirama became Hokage. :(