11 - Sarah

Lorenzo

"Kill them," I order one of my men. I have no use for useless shits. The person who hired them played it very well. She didn't tell them whom they were robbing, but they are the ones to blame. How the fuck could they not ask? How have they not asked for her name? Or the mention of money takes all the little cells left in the brain?

I go to my temporary office, the one I will let go after I take over my father's title. He will soon hand over everything to me and will officially retire. I am not going to lie, I am a little bit anxious about doing this alone, but luckily for me, I have Sam and Johnny.

Speaking of them, I find them waiting for me in my room while eating pizza.

"Pizza in my fucking office?"

"Relax, you're moving soon, so why not?" Johnny replies as he puts the whole slice of pizza in his mouth. How did it fit? Don't ask.

"I don't know how you're going to be a father," I say, shaking my head.

"Don't scare me, dude!" Johnny whines, dropping the next slice he was about to eat.

"Anyways, today Sarah is coming," Sam points out.

"Right, I forgot. Do you know when her plane will land?" I ask, looking at Sam and ignoring Johnny who's sulking right now, imagining himself being a father.

"Your mother told me it will land at 9 PM."

"Okay, so in an hour. I'll call Sophia to see if she wants to come."

I take my phone out and dial my sister's number. It takes three rings for her to pick up.

"Yes, Lorenzo?"

"Hey, do you want to come with us to the airport to get Sarah?"

"Yes, of course. Pick me up when you leave, and who are "we?"

"Sam, Johnny, and I."

"Gosh, fine."

"Why?" I ask.

"They're annoying."

I laugh out loud before hanging up. Sam and Johnny look weirdly at me before I tell them what she told me. As usual, Johnny speaks up and defends himself. Such a whiny bitch.

We drive to the house and pick Sophia up. Johnny asked Cassie if she wanted to come, but she said no. It's not like she knows Sarah or anything.

We drive to the airport and wait for Sarah to come out. It was empty, thankfully.

"I am so excited! We haven't seen her in a while," Sophia says.

"You didn't do that when I came back," I reply with a frown, earning a glare.

"You're lucky that I even remembered you at all."

"Oh, shut up."

Sarah finally comes out and the whole airport heard Sophia's screams and squeals. They hug each other for a couple of minutes, leaving us standing in boredom. Sarah finally walks to me and hugs me.

"Good to see you, brother."

"Don't be so formal," I say, rolling my eyes.

She ignores me and greets Sam and Johnny. "How are my little shits." She grins as she looks at them from head to toe.

"Shut up," Johnny says, rolling his eyes.

"We have missed you, Sarah," Sam says.

"Me too. It's good to be back."