Ennoshita [Substitute]

"WAHHH I'M SO SORRY YACHI-SAN," Hinata bursts out as he rushes to help the knocked out 2nd year manager. "Hinata take Yachi-san to the nurses office," Ennoshita told Hinata as he was freaking out trying to help the knocked out manager out of the gym. As all this was happening (y/n) (l/n) was walking into the gym to make a sports report for the newspaper club. "Uhm, i'd ask what happened, but I think I can put the pieces together," she spoke in a concerned voice to the captain.

          "(L/n)-chan we are so glad you're here could you take over for Yachi-san until she gets back, please," Ennoshita pleaded to his childhood friend. "Uh, I don't know I also have a club that I need to attend to and such-," she was cut off by him "please, it's just for today and you won't be doing much just writing down all the mistakes and such during this practice game," he stated giving her the puppy dog eyes. She took a deep breathe and sighed finally making up her mind she smiled at her fellow 3rd year and said, "fine if it's for you chi-san I suppose." She walked to the chair where the clipboard was held and grabbed the pen.

           As she was observing the game, she couldn't take her eyes off the volleyball captain no matter how hard she tried. She thought it was strange because she only thought of him as a friend, but in this scenario where he is dripping with sweat focusing on the location of the ball trying to recieve it, it was alluring to her. She quickly noticed that she was making eye contact with a blushing Chikara, who's class men where smirking at him with knowing faces.
.
.
.
          It was the end of practice and (y/n) was walking back home next to Ennoshita who was not surprisingly quiet, in deep thought. It was usually like this, but both people enjoyed each others company so they weren't disturbed by it. "Hey Chi-san," (y/n) broke the silence, "have you ever thought about what you wanted to do in the future," she asked with a twinkle in her eye looking at the stars full of wonder. "I haven't thought that far, but I hope to help people by being physical and such," he responded in a cool tone as he was snapped out of his deep thoughts. "What about you," he asked "I hope one day I will be a Midwife, because I love children so much and want to experience and help women meeting their pride and joys for the first time," she spoke with true sincerity, tears welling up.

            "That's a wonderful career choice, I wish you all the best," he spoke with deep admiration, almost falling in love with his childhood friend all over again. "Yeah," she mumbled slowly reaching her house, "well I'll be off see you tomorrow chi-san," she waved heading inside. Before he got to respond she was already inside closing the door.
.
.
.
            8 years have passed since then and (y/n) did indeed become a midwife whilst Ennoshita was a physical therapist. They talk everyday and are actually married to each other, of course Ennoshita was about to bring up a very heavy topic, that might create an obstacle for the married couple.

         "(Y/n) dear I think it's time we talk about the topic of children," Chikara spoke in a serious tone, (y/n) stopped folding the laundry and looked up at her husband with sad eyes. "Why is it that whenever I bring up wanting to have children, you always change or avoid the subject," he questioned in a calm, patient voice. "Chi-san....I can't have children that's why," she broke into tears as she spoke these words, "I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so I...," she stopped mid-sentence hiccuping as her husband rushed to her side to aid her and comfort his dear wife.
.
.
.
        "Of course I'll be a substitute in pregnancy for you Ennoshita-san," 'Yachi' spoke to (y/n). "Because after all when I was in need you substituted for me too," she smiled and hugged her across the table. She already having a child in her hands stood up from the table, "but of course I'll have to ask my wife, I'm sure he won't mind though," she said. "Take all the time you need, I'm not forcing this on you," (y/n) said as she also stood up. Both parted ways, and whilst both females shared the news to their spouses they were received with positive feedback.

          After 1 year of agreements and a long pregnancy both Ennoshitas were met with their pride and joy. Well (y/n) got to meet them first due to working that day and assisting 'Yachi' during her birthing process. Rui Ennoshita was born and substituted both parents joy and happiness with herself.

[end]

——————————
[828 words]

There are ' 's around Yachi's name because it would be easier to use her maiden name than the married one since you would confuse her with someone else ;).