Iwaizumi [Dire]

This one is gonna hit close to home for me...
Warning: Mentions of depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts

(Y/n's POV)

I lie in my bed, stagnant and idle. My breathing is slow and my eyes are heavy. My body feels empty and dull. I contemplate wether I should get up today or lie in the comfort of my bed wondering if it's worth it to continue going on with my seeming meaningless life. My hopelessness continues to grow further and further into the depths of my well being.

I turn my body to the side as I glance at the medication that I am supposed to take to 'help' me. During all my flooded thinking, I didn't even notice my boyfriend walked in with a saddened face. I probably disappoint him, I don't deserve him, I don't deserve anything. No one wants me right...? Maybe it'd be better if I took all my pills. Maybe it'd make everything how it'd used to be.

Iwaizumi came up to me meds in hand as he handed them to be to take. I shakily take them out of his hand, putting them into my mouth tasting the bitter taste it gives off. As I swallow the pills, I start to wonder what would happened if I just choked on them. What would people do... my palms start to sweat as my heart speeds up. It feels like I'm dying, why now...

I feel warmth engulf me, Iwaizumi has his arms wrapped around my body. I feel tear drops fall on my body as I hear a soft whisper "it's okay it wasn't your fault i'll do all I can to save you like you saved me." Tears well up in my eyes as I start to silently weep in my own sorrows.

      I feel warmth engulf my being, as I am pulled into a tight hug that I hope I will never be let go from. Safety. I know I cant get through this, i'm not alone anymore.

—————————————
Hey hens it's Cari-chan here, this is an angst that I resonate with a lot. Just know my beautiful readers that you are not alone and if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are open. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted to school has been keeping me busy as long as learning how to better my writing to make it more enjoyable to read. With that said don't forget to vote and comment, because I love hearing from y'all.