Yamaguchi [Swapped]

Warnings: Not gender neutral and a cuss word (GASP)

[Yamaguchi POV]
            Tadashi woke up feeling lighter than he usual was. He walked to his bathroom and looked in the mirror only to discover he was in his classmate (l/n) (y/n)'s body. Not only is it a female body it's his crushes body. Tadashi or (y/n)'s face turned to one of fear as they looked around trying to find out what happened and if things couldn't get any worse they had to use the bathroom...

           Tadashi walked to school with the male uniform laying upon the feminine body, as they rush towards the gym for morning practice. He didn't have enough time to catch up and walk with Tsukishima over his initial panic. He rushes into the club room to find that Hinata and Kageyama are changing in there. Both look up and stare over at 'Tadashi' blushing and frantically trying to cover their half naked selves.

             "(L-L/n)-san what are you doing in the club room and wearing a male uniform," Hinata spoke with a tomato like face. "G-Guys it's me Yamaguchi," he spoke but with the females voice flustered as ever, as this interaction was occurring the said 'male' bursted into the room wearing a female uniform sweating profusely. All three looked at 'Yamaguchi' with questioning looks, "I am so sorry Yamaguchi-san I didn't think this would happen but I swear it will only last twenty-four hours," they spoke in a rushed tone trying to calm down and breathe. "So wait Yamaguchi-san is actually (L/n)-san and (L/n)-san is Yamaguchi-san," questioned Hinata with a poker face. "Duh dumbass," spoke Kageyama who also just got it but didn't want to seem dumb also.

             Yamaguchi looked at (y/n) and spoke with a serious tone, "how did this happen." "Well you see I..." she spoke and then quieted not wanting to spill the dark secret she is keeping. "I uh accidentally messed with a witch and they cursed me so yeah," she fabricated whilst whistling trying to seem as normal as possible. "How am I gonna explain this to coach and captain, even Tsuki," he was shaking in fear. "No worries I'll help you ehe...."

             "So you're telling me you and Yamaguchi switched bodies," spoke Daichi in a serious voice. "Uh yes Daichi-senpai that is indeed what happened," she spoke with a uncertain voice trying not to tremble from his very deep in thought look. "Yeah I don't know If I can believe you, are you just trying to get out of the practice game," he glared with his piercing eyes. "N-no thats not the case at all," Yamaguchi spoke up, "we wanted to tell you but we came up with an idea of how we can go through the practice game today with Nekoma." "Well I'm all ears."

             [Y/n's POV]
          I walked the steps of the clubs buildings wearing shorts and a t-shirt that Yamaguchi gave me and started heading towards the gym. "This is so stupid why did he force me to play for him," I complained whilst walking. I suddenly hear a sound of protest to my right as I turned to look to see me- err Yamaguchi getting hit on by this tall black haired bed head looking dude. I suddenly stormed up and pushed him to the side kind of agitated that someone was harassing me- err Yamaguchi. "Woah there little dude didn't think you'd have the strength in you since last time at the training camp you seemed kind of weak," the bedhead spoke as Yamaguchi was inching behind me slowly.

             "I don't appreciate guys who hit on girls who clearly don't like it, get the picture and back off," I spat trying to look tough over his large figure trying not to cower. "I get it you don't have to look so tough trying to defend your girlfriend my guy I get it," he spoke casually with his hands up trying to defend himself. "G-girlfriend oh no they're not my-" but it seemed to late as they were walking away. "Hey are you okay Yamaguchi," I turn around to see that they were looking to the ground fidgeting with a red face. "Hey at least now you know what I go through on a daily basis but sorry you had to deal with that haha," I chuckled trying to ease his panic whilst mine was also cooling. "It's not that," he spoke in a soft voice, "oh what was it then," I tilted my head.

            "When he called me you're girlfriend," he said then he spoke quickly, "wellimeancuslikeyouknowyoureinmybodyandifiwasinmybodyhewouldsaythattoyouandhewouldvecalledyoumygirlfriendwithiskindofweirdnotthatiminditoranythingbut-." My mind was getting dizzy trying to understand what they were saying "woah hold on Yamaguchi-san what are you trying to say you're going so fast," I reasoned. "W-well uhm what I'm trying to say is I like you and well will you be my girlfriend," he stuttered with a bright red face.

              "Maybe when I get my body back," "e-eh," his face sort of deflated. "For now in you're body I can be you're boyfriend," to this he perked up "r-really?!?" "Yeah of course," I said as I leaned in to hug them. As I did so they closed their eyes blushing so me being sneaking I leaned in and pecked "my lips" causing Yamaguchi to "explode". "Come on I have a practice game to win hope you cheer me on Yams," I winked and started walking away. "Wait up," he yelled rushing towards me still trying to control their blush.

———————————
Extra:
"What do you mean you asked the witch to switch bodies with each other," Yamaguchi yelled back in his body. "Ehe whoops....."

[963 words]

Dude how do I get rid of ghosts there is one that literally wont leave me alone and imma flip my shit if they don't leave.