Kuroo [Tiktok Scandal] (L)

By the way follow me on tiktok @misshappysadsunday cus ya know ya know ya know-

        [Kuroo's POV]
As someone who has 16k followers on tiktok I would consider myself tiktok famous unlike my girlfriend whos account has sadly 46 followers most of them are friends.... Not that I'm bragging or anything it's just now a days people really like e boys and easy to do dances. Anyway I was laying on my bed, scrolling on tiktok when I see this snapchat challenge thing you send to your crush or significant other. "Huh, that looks interesting let's do it," I mumbled as I sat up opening snapchat. "Hmm let's make this interesting," I spoke as a smirk was slowly etching its way upon my face.

I sent a picture of me pulling down the collar of my shirt as I captioned the picture "you look so sexy". I screenshot it before sending it and continued with the other lyrics. When I finished the song I checked the chat as I saw a reply. I clicked it open, then dropped my phone in shock from what I saw.

They sent a picture of themselves with their top off exposing their top half with the caption as "does this really turn you on". I couldn't believe my eyes as I sneakily screenshot it making sure it didn't notify them. Slowly I undid my belt as I hopped into bed and-

[Y/n's POV]....before the snaps

I was on the phone talking to the managers of Fukurōdani about all the affairs going on in volleyball. When I get a notification on snapchat from my cute innocent boyfriend. (Righhhhhttttt)
I started to blush as I saw what he sent me...well I knew it was a tiktok trend thing. I'm not stupid, but I was in a playful mood so I decided I was gonna 'snap' back. "Uh hey girls something came up I'm gonna have to go, talk to you guys later," I spoke in a rushed voice as they bid me goodbye.

I quickly locked my door and threw my shirt across the room snapping a picture. "Hmmm, what to caption it....aha," as I typed in the words 'does this really turn you on' hoping to tease him. I noticed he opened the snap, but then nothing else. I pouted hoping he would retaliate back, but nope nothing. Feeling a little adventurous I decided to take my parents car and drive to his house in which I visit all the time so I know the directions by heart.

I sneak into the house noticing no one is home, however I hear a ruckus upstairs so I'm assuming it's Kuroo. When I get to his door I hear a very lewd sound coming from inside his domain. I quickly figure out what it is and blush, as my lower regions start to become active.

      I slowly peak through the door and surely enough I see him stroking his lower half whilst looking at his phone. "He better not be looking at porn," I muttered angrily under my breathe. Thinking this I didn't notice that I busted into his room until I was already on top of him.

     "(Y-y/n) what are you doing," he stuttered and started shifting around feeling uncomfortable by the fact that he was close to relief only to be blocked by his own girlfriend. "Since you need porn to get you off, I'll show you that I can do better," I spat and before he could retaliate disproving me, he was cut off by his own groans.

        I bobbed my head down and far as I could go, as I breathed in his musky yet erotic scent. I keep moving my head as far as I could go....which wasn't very far. Annoyed, Kuroo grabbed my gently by the back of the head and pushed me farther down. I gagged, but endured it as I was trying to prove I'm better than porn.

     Kuroo's breathe quickened as he pushes harder signaling he is close to his release. I slowly tighten my mouth and suck harder which makes him lose his mind and finally blow is load into my mouth. The salty, disgusting taste filled my tastebuds as I spat it out. (Don't swallow cum guys thats gross)

       I lifted my face up to meet Kuroo's flushed face as he panicked and got a tissue to wipe my face. "Gah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to blow my load on your face," he blushed trying not to stutter. "It tasted icky," I said sticking my tongue out, "of course it does it's semen," he spoke.

         "Ne Roo-san since I helped you can you help me too," I asked giving him an 'innocent' look in which he smirked back. "Of course babe, I hope I can be better than those fanfics you read," he smirked, "Baka how do you know about those," I yelled flustered.

"You just happen to post that type of stuff on your tiktok."

—————————
[839 words]

I'm pretty sure this is a lime right so wait what's the difference between a lime, lemon, and smut. AGGHHHHH so confusing.