Hinata [Youtube Life]

To start off I want y'all to be aware that I'm still learning how to write so some of these one shots may not be right.
That said, enjoy.
Warning: None

      (Y/n's POV)

      As a full time gaming youtuber and streamer I struggle with a lot of things....this meaning financial problems. I don't have a lot of money earned from my videos and live streams to cover life expenses. Seems as though people enjoy this really popular youtuber HinatasVolleyball also known as Hinata Shoyo. Though I never met him I know all about him, well as much as someone who isn't a stalker knows.

      I open up my discord and message my friend Kenma who is also a gaming junky. "Kozume-san you should really make a youtube channel I feel like you would be really popular," I tried to persuade my online buddy. "I don't know I'm busy...and It seems like too much work," he said whilst he was streaming his gameplay on discord. I sigh as I spin in my chair around my room. "Well could you at least help me grow my channel, I'm hoping I could have a bigger following so I can do charity streams....ya know like HinatasVolleyball," my eyes close tightly as I imagined the last charity stream I watched that said youtuber hosted.

       ~Flashback~
     I'm sitting near my desk as I pull up Hinita's channel noticing he was streaming. I click the stream with the title of  "Playing DDLC till I reach 10k for Make a wish" I smile to myself as I see that he is on the part where Sayori.....uhm. I slightly internally cringe as he reads the text whilst blocking out the picture of Sayori's body. I send a donation of 100 with the message "hey hinata keep up what you're doing love ya <3". The donation came up on stream as he read it and smiled at the camera making a heart "thank you so much for the donation love you guys too." I could've sworn my heart swooned.
      ~Flashback ends~

      I wonder how he's doing right now, as I bring up his channel on a separate tab. I notice he recently hit 3 million and did a video of him pranking his friends as celebration. I click the video and watch as Kenma is silent in the call, then I notice kenma's distinctive voice in the video and thought he was talking to me until I realized he was mute in the call. "Uhhh Kozume...." I started. "Are you perhaps friends with Hinata Shoyo aka HinatasVolleyball," I questioned my friend as I heard him unmute and sigh. "Took you long enough to figure out, yes I am friends with Shoyo," I heard a soft giggle in the background of his call. "Wait is that him in the background I hear..." I felt like I was about to faint.

    "I've been here the whole time, sometimes Kenma edits for me," I heard a cheerful voice speak, knowing exactly who it is. "Oh my gosh," I was about to faint from embarrassment as I said some weird things earlier. "So you're the (L/n) (Y/n) I've heard about," he spoke, as I hurriedly reply, "Y-Yep that's me I'm a big fan," my whole body shook as I was shocked that Kenma actually told me about him.

    "I'm a fan of yours too, I started watching you as soon as I learned about you I just never had the chance to contact you with my channel and all," my breathing quickened 'He's a FAN OF MINE' I mentally cheered. "No it's alright you have important things to do," I smiled whilst talking.

    "We should definitely do a collab sometime it would surely boost your channel so you could 'earn more revenue'" he joked, as my soul left my body.

   Before I knew it collabs with Hinata came more often than expected.

   So how'd y'all enjoy that haha speaking of discord y'all should join mine and give me ideas for my oneshots. discord.gg/bwKNf2R