Aone [The Wall]

AU: My Hero Academia
Welcome to quirky questions with your host Cari the mime the quirky question today is: if you where an ice cream what flavor would you be and why?

         It's really hard being Tobio's sister because all he wants to do is be the number one hero. All this talk about how his super strength will save the world and he will be loved by all, yeah tough luck its a very common quirk. My quirk however is quiet strange and by that I mean that I'M QUIRKLESS meaning that my brother likes to 'tease' me a lot. I just really want to live a peaceful simple life with someone who doesn't stand out too much in this whacky world.

I am Kageyama (Y/n) and I aim to be the worlds number 1 normal and not stand-outish person in the world!!! However life seems to really hate me and whilst my brother was working his ass of trying to train for the famous hero school or whatever entrance exam and I was too busy walking down the streets of Tokyo to care, then I just happened to be ambushed by a god damn villain. "Just my luck," the disgusting creature said' "I can use you as a vessel and no one will notice the difference," he cackled as I struggled to break through screaming.

My vision was starting to fade until the worlds number 1 hero 'The Giant' came and saved me. Wait did I say Giant? I meant the little giant....yeah turns out that his big form doesn't last long. In a big disappointment he said that I have potential to become a hero. I walked down the streets and when I turned the corner I saw my brother getting attacked by the same beast that attacked me.

Listen I may dislike my brother, but I'm not heartless. I ran towards the monster screaming my brothers name in which he to no surprise went "boke (y/n) boke you don't have a quirk stop trying to kill yourself," but I still continued to try and help him escape. Finally 'The Giant' manned up and helped destroyed the monster.
.
.
.
The surrounding hero's gave me a scolding and praised my brother, even though I was the heroic one and he acted like a god damn sissy, but whatever. With all that done I headed home, Tobio went ahead since he was mad that he let me try and help him because he wants to do everything by his self.

You remember the Tiny Giant, well he came back and said he would 'lend me his powers' or whatever that means. I declined, but he forced me to anyway or else he'll tell my mom (Sugamama) about the incident. Over the month I had to train to be able to handle his power, which is just basically being able to grow very big.... Not that cool.
.
.
.
During the way into the building for the exams I met this cool chick named Yachi who save me by writing in the air the word 'pillow' which appeared under me as I fell.

*Sigh* Sadly I passed the stupid entrance exam which was just a test and fighting against robotic volleyball looking things.

I walked into my classroom 1-A to see a variety of people who frankly I couldn't care less about, but am forced to get along with due to them being my peers.

However in the back of the class I see this very tall, intimidating looking guy with white hair who looks to be making his....arm hard?

I walk to my seat not caring about anything when I felt this weird stare upon me as I turn around to look who it is, but to no avail.

Part 2 coming soon>
———————
[661 words]

Three chapters in one day....my hand hurts and its 4 almost 5 am note to self don't drink coffee at night.