Bokuto [Dancer]

Aghhhh I love my silly owl birb so much <3 he is baby. Anywhooo, I really think this song is bop and is very hyping.
           [Y/n's POV]
      "Please sir you have to let us preform at Nationals , it will help boost the teams morals and make the tournament so much more entertaining," the dance captain spoke to the sponsor on her hands and knees as we stood behind her also begging.

         "You see , this is a volleyball tournament, not a dance competition we can't just let a dance team showcase what anyone is capable of doing," he spat back trying to shoo us away, as he was 'busy'. At this statement I had to hold back one of my teammates trying to not punch him myself. "Just one song sir please," she begged, finally fed up he agreed with an annoyed expression.

          As we walk into the gym, we head to the backstage in black robe like things. "Woahhhhh what type of volleyball team are you on where you wear robes," this tangerine looking kid spoke looking at us with a starry expression. He was suddenly pulled away by a silver haired looking gentleman who apologized for the child's behavior. We continued walking to the locker room where we were going to have a small meeting and change into our costumes.

      Well we were until I bumped into someone...."oh I'm so sorry I was looking where I was going," I spoke looking up seeing brown almost hazel eyes. "Hey it's okay shortie," the pepper haired boy spoke without a glance as he was about to walk away when a blacked hair guy pulled him back and told him to apologize. That was when he finally looked me in the eyes and was stunned, "woah what type of volleyball uniform is that," he bluntly spoke. At this I mentally facepalmed, "that's almost the same thing the tangerine kid said," I mumbled under my breathe.

       I looked at my watch and realized I should hurry and catch up with my teammates. "Ah I'm sorry I must go anyway sorry again," I spoke quickly rushing to my captain who was waiting for me. When I met up with her she slapped my back, "ow what was that for," I winced rubbing my back, "that's for making us wait," she said. Then she slapped my back again, "and that's for not asking for his number," she cheekily grinned as I gave her an annoyed look.
.
.
.
          As the lights go out we head into our positions all the volleyball teams at the sides of the gym watching. The middle lights suddenly turn on as the music starts playing. (This is the part where you watch the video because I cannot describe dancing for sh-) As I am dancing I notice the watchful eyes of a particular owl who is entranced by our dance moves and as we make eye contact I wink. I could've sworn I saw him look away and blush, although I believe it was just my mind playing mind tricks on me.

          When the music ends there is silence for a few seconds before the crowd bursts into screams and claps. We start to walk out of the gym until I did something I never thought I'd do in my life. I run up to the peppered hair man and give him a piece of paper.
[        Text me: xxx-xxx-xxxx ~(y/n) (l/n)     ]

          Pretty sure I saw him freaking out to his black haired friend as I was leaving with a very big grin. I also could've sworn I heard a soft "hey hey hey" but I think it's my mind playing tricks on me again.

   "(Y/n) come on we are gonna miss the bus if you don't hurry up," the captain spoke rushing to get me on the bus after the first day of the tournament ended. I was walking and as I got on the steps of the bus my phone buzzed.

Unkown: Uh hey this is the dancing girl right im bokuto kōtarō

                  No you got the wrong number sorry :(y/n)

Owl Birb: Aw crap sorry

    I giggled, sitting down on the seat of the bus, the others were looking over the seats trying to get a peak of my conversation.

            I'm just kidding yes I'm the dancing girl :(y/n)

Owl Birb: Oh phew thank god

    So did ya need anything or are ya just bored :(y/n)

Owl birb: I just wanted to ask how you can dance like that

       Lots and lots of practice just like volleyball :(y/n)

Owl birb: Could you teach me how to dance too

                           Maybe one day, like on a date ;) :(y/n)

Owl birb: then let's go on a date

————————
[796 words]

Oh my gosh that was kinda short but I didn't know how to end it anyway. Remember requests are open but you must follow the requests rules!!!