Kageyama [Authors story]

So I decided with this particular oneshot that I will be writing how I met my current significant other, however it will still be a x reader. So in essence you are reading my story in your POV. Pretty cool eh? no....? Ight onto the story.

            [Y/n's POV]
     I finally got my hands on a oculus rift meaning I can experience the wonderful world of vr. "I wonder what I should play first," I muttered scrolling through the game library. "I heard vrchat is a pretty dope game so let's play it." I clicked the game, and was staring at a login screen. "Hmmm what's a username I should use, aha!" I slowly typed into the username bar 'HAPPYSADSUNDAYS' and clicked done. Once I teleported to the main hub of the game I looked around and saw my robot looking character, "if I'm not wrong I'm sure there are avatar worlds," I thought scrolling through the worlds list.

     Once I got into the world I saw the many anime characters there and chose the most obvious choice. The small male loli, I giggled to myself in joy as I looked in the mirror at my character dancing around. "Alright time to socialize," I said opening up my menu screen, "uhmmm this dojo with rain seems cool" I said clicking onto the join button. As I loaded in I hear the many different voices speaking at the same time. I stare in awe and start to socialize with the peoples trying to find a group to talk to.

    However, I'm very scared to talk to people to I just hung out by myself hoping someone would talk to me. That is until these 3 boys hopped into the game, their usernames being, 'VolleyballTangerine' 'TheLastSetter21' and 'Tsukishima263'. Of course I wanted to talk to them because they seemed close in age with me by the tone of their voices, however I still had social anxiety. So I did what any normal person would do and act weird around them until they noticed me, and would you have never guessed that the user Tsukishima actually did and gave me a weird look.

   So I started to converse with them and started opening up more getting weirder and weirder which was a shock to them, due to me being shy when I first met the trio. I noticed that 'TheLastSetter21' was conversing with this girl talking about volleyball and such. "Oooooo Last has a girlfriend, he won't be a virgin anymore," I yelled out at the duo causing everyone around me to laugh at the foolish joke. Although deep inside I felt kinda awkward they were chatting with a girl. Of course I wouldn't say anything about it since we just met....but it kinda stung.

    So after getting to know these pretty chill dudes I got their discord users and friended them. We talked pretty regularly, I even had the courage to message Last after Tsukishima encouraging me, probably because he doesn't want me to annoy him but, anyway. I learned that last's name is actually Kageyama believe it or not, and that we live in the same country. Japan!!!! We are really close to each other to he lived in Miyagi and I live in Shirasawa. We got along really well, and I started to form a crush on this guy, we both happened to like volleyball and I even openly admitted to him that I liked him, he was oblivious though. I wanted to chat with hum forever.

     Although, disaster struck and I ended off cutting ties with Tsukishima, we just didn't get along and he ended up being a real jerk, and Kageyama ended up getting a girlfriend. I was still friends with Kageyama and Hinata we just didn't talk... for 6 months. I built up my courage once again and decided to message Kageyama on instagram. "Hey uh long time no see, how are you doing," I typed out debating wether or not I should send it.

      So I swallow my lump in my throat and pressed send. It didn't take him until the next day to see it and respond. "I'm doing good, it has been a while hasn't it," I kept reading through the next over and over again a smile. I asked about his girlfriend and such, it turns out they broke up. I felt bad so I didn't press the matter much more. I ended up inviting him to my discord server in which immediately brightened up as soon as he joined.

     He and I ended up talking as if the 6 months of silence never happened, and for that i'm grateful.  The crush that once was just simple yet deep ending up growing more and more within the 4 months we talked. Until finally the 21st of September which will continue to be my most favorite day, I decided to confess to him my feelings in which were so hard to describe that I kept stuttering.

    Even though, it turned out he actually liked me the whole time too. Ever since the beginning actually, and sure we sometimes have our downs like normal couples. We work through them and we are hoping to better ourselves together. I just hope one day....I will finally get to see his goofy smile in person. It would be nu- nuff- nice.

End.

——————————
[896 words]
So yeah this events are real but they are twisted into the world of haikyuu and your POV is as me the author. I hope you all enjoyed this and thank you all for the 1k reads I am so happy. Please remember to vote and comment because I would love to see y'all interact with my story. Peace-u!