of plans and escape

mysterious attraction,
i sense that you will be
a distraction
leading to my
destruction

M A D D I E

I made my plan, everything in my head is calculated. I can do this.

A female guard came every three days to help me take a bath, yes, as absurd as it sounds. This pack actually lets its prisoners practice proper hygiene. To make sure that I don't escape, my hands and feet are bound with very heavy chains, but not with silver thank goodness.

They would also inject something before we left the cell, it was to weaken me and my wolf.

But they were making huge mistakes. I could easily break these chains and whatever poison they used to weaken me didn't have much effect. Having lived my whole life as a rogue, I'm used to poison and I had a strong immunity against it.

Not to mention, I could heal myself.

I will have exactly fifteen minutes to knock the female guard without anyone noticing and the gate guards, steal the keys, find Leighton and get out of here. If I could do it in lesser time, it would be more perfect.

But expecting the worst, it'll take me fifteen minutes to execute my plan. After fifteen minutes, word would probably have gotten out that two prisoners have broken out.

I hear the door opening and footsteps nearing. Soon enough, I see the female guard. Two male guards stood behind her. She opened my cell gate, turned to the two and took the syringe and chains from them.

As she entered the cell, the two others made sure to close it before I tried to escape.

The female guard approached me, her eyes glassy and cold. She must've been used to this.

"Don't try to fight me again or else I will be using silver chains to tie you up." she said, but her words were so flat that it failed at sounding like a real threat.

"Is that a challenge?" I answer sarcastically, pretending like I was going to fight her back like I usually did. I can't have her suspecting me of anything.

She sighed and all of a sudden, she leap to me, her claws around my neck. I pretended to be shocked and tried to weakly remove her hand out of my neck. My wolf didn't understand that we were currently playing pretend and that I was only letting this lowly pack guard hurt me.

"Just be nice and I'll be nice." she said, her hand was already ready with the syringe and she didn't waste any more time to stick it on my left arm. I felt the liquid enter my system for a bit, a cold feeling invading inside of me. It had the littlest effect on me, but I dropped my shoulders in surrender and lowered my guards.

When she saw my hands falling on my sides, she cuffed them up as well as my legs. She put my arm around her and forced me to stand up, but since I was so good at acting, I pretended that I couldn't even have the strength to stand up properly so she carried me partially while I barely took my steps.

She nodded over to the guards and they opened the gates. The two helped her carry me to the bathrooms area and then left. She let me sit on a corner for a bit while she went to turn on the water.

While her back was turned against me, that's when I took my chance. I concealed my presence and quickly went to behind her, delivering a heavy chop over her shoulder where it would be lethal.

Immediately, she dropped to the ground. I kicked her a few more times, using more strength to make sure she wasn't going to stand up. When I was satisfied, I turned her so that she laid down with her back. She tried to stand up, but I was quick to step on her neck so she wouldn't dare to move or even scream. She looked so shocked and frightened, the poor little girl.