⍟So Soon...⍟

Uzma POV

  As we enter the office my confident vain I feel comfortable around zyan how stupid it sounds but I feel like I can be what I want yes I feel intimidated with him but not uncomfortable Uzma get a grip I took a deep to clear my thoughts.

  I dare not to look back as to afraid of zyan reaction on my little come back I had we sited then uncle and abbu look up they are so emerged in the conversation that they don't notice we have came uncle gave us a smile were abbu had blank face atleast he could pretend but alas it is good I don't need any false hope.

   "How was lunch" as I look to zyan waiting him to answered but he is busy with his phone

  "Alhamdulillah it was nice " I tried my best to smile I don't want to make uncle worry as I can handle it.

  "Good so your abbu and I had fixed your engagement on Friday and from Monday other functions will start and for engagement we plan to keep it simple only family members or closed one after that in function we will invite everyone then publicly we will announce that you are couple on your wedding day or on walima
(Reception)"

  Ohh waittt whatttt ya allah why whyy isn't it to sooonnn please zyan say something I don't want to meet hell this soon but do I have an option as always noo a big fat no I look up to see zyan reaction and to my luck he is glaring at me with all hate he have for me if looks could kill i am telling good bye to the world but not now but maybe soon zyan words keep repeating in my head am I ready for this let's give it a try Uzma.

"So as you are not saying anything I take it as you guys had agreed" let you guys know who said this my great abbu why abbu am I burden to you that you don't even want me atleast look at me am I that ugly who don't deserve a single glance from you.

  We both nod as we can't go against our parents now I think maybe zyan is doing this for the sake of his parents as I am.

  '' so beta you should prepare whatever things you need as I will tell farida you can go with her for shopping and you can invite your friend if you want "

  Ayub uncle said lovingly the things which my abbu should take care but he is just need money and I am a burden so it's a win win situation don't cry Uzma you are strong than this.

  "Yes unc...I mean dad" I smile he is like father to me only good things in this Marriage is them they are truly Angel.

  But maybe zyan don't like it because the look he gave I have died second time in a row.

'' so we should leave now you decide weather you want to come or I can sent farida with you whichever is convenient for you"

  He is so caring if only his son would  but no he is definition of Satan but you can get confused by look but no don't judge book by it's cover okk enough of him Uzma ...

   "No dad I will come at your house and if you don't mind can I bring my friend"

  If I forgot Ramsha in this important thing of my life I will surely die if not early then later if zyan have mercy.

  " Yes Meri jaan you can you don't have to ask twice "

  Please uncle if you like this I surely get diabetes but I won't mind so much love from you.

  They stand up for leaving

  "Khuda hafiz" I said to both of them but as the great zyan he is still on his phone uncle just smile

  "Khuda hafiz we will meet soon" I nod and start leaving for my work.

  Zyan POV

  Who the hell does she think of herself to talk with me like if not the elevator had open and we reach their I will make sure to teach her a lesson.

  I took out my phone and start playing game but turning the voice off as they should think I am working I heard that dad asked how the lunch had gone but I don't care to answer as I am not sure how it went.

Then I heard most horrific news guess what I am getting engaged to this gold digger b*tch I thought she is goona decline but to my luck she hadn't speaks anything regardless I did only one thing I am doing so far it is glaring her

  Then to second horrific news is she is coming tommorow I don't want her to come but I can't do anything I just played game and to my much distaste I am liking that she is coming.

 Is little zyan got crush??

  Noo and I am not little zyan😒

There is no one for me and I am not that desperate to talk with you stupid.

  Trust me the feeling is same

And how could she call MY DAD her dad howww

  Are you a kid who get jealous that any other person call his parents her parents

No I am not gooo

  Okkk baba

  As I heard her say that she will bring her friend I remember Ahaan ohh he is my one and only best friend I have to tell him or else he will chop me into pieces and feed them to dogs he have no mercy just joking as he will come day after tomorrow then I will tell him face to face I want to see his reaction and by telling him through call I won't get it.

  As we started to leave I heard him say
"Khuda hafiz '' but I pretend to be on phone

  But the thing which disturb me most is that the behaviour of her father he hadn't talk to much with his daughter he had talk with me only and that for business purposes is he not concern for his daughter maybe it's an act he is to like her a gold digger as they just want money.

  With that thought we gone dad hadn't spoken anything but have a cheesy smile on his face that said that he is happy seeing him happy I am content.

*****************************************

How was it....