⍟New start⍟

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

   "I know I am asking much but can you forgive me for my past mistakes and start fresh I can't deny anymore can you Uzma Zayn Malik give me a second chance to our marriage"

  I stare at him I tried to register what he said I was more than willing but my stupid mouth can't form a word.

   Suddenly his face fell ohh shit no zyan don't sad stupid tongue move other time how fast you speak now what happen.

  "Yes I would love to give our marriage a second chance "

   He got up and hug me like i would disappear any moment I can feel his breath in my ears I was never be this close to any male his closeness is doing something to me my heart beats faster than Bolt suddenly he free me from his warm embrace oh how I am missing the feeling his arms on me.

  He stare at me like we are having our own conversation with our eyes suddenly his eyes fell on my lips subconsciously I lick my lips as it felt to dry he stuck his breath his gaze move to my eyes as asking permission i look at his plump and soft lips suddenly i want to feel the feeling of his lips on me.

   Before I think anything his lips were on me to say I was froze at my place as he feel I was not responding he started to back up but I don't want it.

    What overcome me I started kissing him back slyly as it was my first kiss I can feel his smile on my lips soon we parted due to lacked of breathing.

  Both of us is breathing heavily we just stare at each other.

  "I want to this from first day since I see you"

  I blush I bet I look like a tomato right now he kissed me once again this time more long there is zoo in my stomach right now and the feeling that I never felt.

  He peck last time there is biggest smile on his face I had never seen him smile this big I just hug him hiding my face in his neck and my hands on his chest.

  "Is my uzma blushing" he said I smile in his neck at the word he just say he called me his today is my best day.

  There was a knock but both jump my family members are all there I smile at them.

After a week.

  It's been a week since the hospital incident I had got discharge on morning and now I am home to say this week is blissful as zyan was always there taking care of me I can't ask for more I had forgiven him I got his reasons I know he had been jerk to me at start but I can't except him to be all loving as some people is feel hard to manage their emotions zyan was one of them he can't Able to forgive himself for the dead of his siblings as a result he push everyone and punish himself for the crime that he didn't intend to do.