⍟Second Chance⍟

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

  I look at zyan he look scared I just want to see how he reacts as I am important to him or not but the look he have shows me that he cares about me.

  "Uz.. Uzma it's me your husband zyan you are Uzma zyan Malik do you remember now"

  I tried my best not to laugh I kept emotionless face and give them a confused look. He look so frustrated as he going to pull his hair any second oh poor boy that what you get by hurting me.

  "Doctor... Doctor come please come fast" he rushed towards the doctor as she come she gave him a questionnaire look.

  "She don't remember me she don't remember her own husband do something did you gave her a wrong medicine to cause this if it is then I make sure you will all pay for it just come and check her fast"

   She looks so frightened that I almost feel bad for her as she came near me I wink at her she was about to laugh but control herself.

  "She got hit on her head the impact was very strong that's why she is suffering from amnesia "

   " When will she recover " The eagerness in his voice almost made me feel bad but at the same time it is fun to watch him like this.

  "Not sure it can recover today, in a week, in a year or never it can't say "

   With that she left the room feel dead silence I think it's time to say truth I can't watch them like this now.

   I started laughing all heads turn towards me I was like deer catch.

  "I think she gone mad Uncle the impact is very hard"

  Ofcourse it has to Ahaan giving this remark.

     "I am sorry guys I was just joking I remember you zyan my one and only husband"

    He just stare at me suddenly relief wash over him but then anger look pass.

  " Do you think it's funny do you think we found it funny Uzma for godsake don't ever do things like this are...are you crazy you know you had given me a heart attack"

  " Uncle I think we should give them some alone time"

With that they all leave and now I have to face him.

  "Promise me you will never do this again ever"

  I nodded a silence fell between us.

" I want to apologise for my behavior I just get emotional if I hadn't done that then you are not here like this I am really sorry"

  He held my hands I feel warm from inside.

" Can you tell what trigger you I mean I know it's your siblings and that they are dead but the reaction you had it was ..."

  " Yeah I know it's just the memory of them come back I can't hold back and snap at you I am sorry just now realising that you can leave me that alone break me I can't loose you to I can't I just can't"

  I patted his back I tried to calm him as his confession alone make me want to jump in joy but it's not the movement I had know the truth.

  "Can you tell me what happen with them"

  He stare at me for longest I know.

   " I can't what if you hate me I can't afford it"

  I shake my head how can I hate him I am hopelessly in love with him.

  "So just listen no one knows about it accept mom and dad"

  I motion him to continue he had to speak or else it will bottle up in him and it's effect our relationship.

    "It's happened when we moved to New York i was 18 years old and Ayan bhai is 20 and Alisha was just 8 its been 8 years that we had moved there. There was a girl Zoya I was way deeply in love with her she is just like you a hijabi a well mannered and innocent girl I fell for her innocence we were highschool sweetheart I was so madly in love that I don't see any one or anything besides her.."

  His words stab my heart but I don't said anything as I was the one who want to know sensing my discomfort zyan squeeze my hand.

  "So one day me and bhai had gone to pick up Alisha from school as baba had something to announce and Bhai was very happy I just know that baba had fixed marriage of Bhai I was shocked but Bhai loved the idea he even told me that he is in love with the girl ever since he knows and he is actually quite happy about that's the reason we are coming back at the following week Bhai can't control his joy but faith had written something else on that day when we went to pick up Alisha she insists that she had to have ice cream so we park our car towards ice cream parlour I was the one driving that day as I got my license little time ago so as we are buying ice cream I see Zoya first I thought I was just hallucinating but then I look clearly it's her I was so excited I want bhai to met my love of life so excused them and ran towards her as I got close"

  Suddenly he stop saying I held his hand

  " If you want to stop you can" I don't him to push his limits but he Shake his head.

  "I want to . I want to say everything"

   " So as I went there I  see her kissing some guy Uzma I was shock, hurt, anger , betrayed and mostly heart broken the girl whom I love is kissing someone I went towards her and punched the guy I was just throwing punches  suddenly Zoya pull me back I asked her Uzma I asked her why she did it you know what she said.  she said that she never love me she is just using me for my fame and money she wants to get popular and I was an easy excess for it so she played an innocent act I was so hurt and angered I went from there Bhai and Alisha was waiting for me they are already sited Bhai even asked me what happen but Zoya image keep coming in front of my eyes I just speed the car Uzma bhai is saying something but I don't hear him I was so rang suddenly a truck came I tried to stop car but it was late but the most impact was caused at bhai's side where Alisha and he was. I killed them Uzma I killed them and most ironically I alive I am alive with the guilt and hate in me then and that I promise I will never be in love I don't deserve love I took my Bhai's chance of love so I don't deserve it as well that's the reason I was with Lucy as I know I would never able find love in her I was with her so that mom and dad stop nagging me for marriage if they force then I would have an option  after the accident something changed in me I am not no longer the zyan I used to I changed "

  I hug him he has so pain in him that he bottle up I can't see him in pain.

  Now I remember why the guy in the picture look familiar I was 8 when I meet him last time he promised me that he will come for me but I don't understand him we used to be friends back then.

  "And you know the girl he is going to marry was you. You are the one he loved I used to hate you because I thought you are like Zoya but as time passes I know you are different from her and Uzma I want to asked some things"

  I feel heart broken my zyan have to face so much I don't know when but I had started crying seeing him in pain is most hardest thing for me.

  He suddenly bend in one knee and took my hand in his hand.

  "I know I am asking much but can you forgive me for my past mistakes and start fresh I can't deny anymore can you Uzma Zayn Malik give me a second chance to our marriage"

*****************************************

How was it...