⍟Harsh⍟

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

  It's been 3 days we have came back from our honeymoon it's kind of nice as zyan start behaving nice with me we don't fight more just little argument but nothing serious now we sleep together as we don't see point not to as we already have slept in a same bed at turkey.

  I was busy in my thoughts the I hear my phone rang I look it so it's Ayub uncle he don't usually call so I pick up fast maybe it's something important.

( A= Ayub uncle, U= Uzma )

A= "Asalamwalekum beta"

U= "Walkumasalam dad anything you need"

A= "There would a red colour file in your room its financial file we need it so Zayn is coming just hand over him"

U= " okay dad. Khuda hafiz"

A= " khuda hafiz beta"

  I start searching in the drawer but there is not a sign of file so I open the side of zyan cupboard as he don't allow me to open it but I don't have any option left as I open there is the file.

  I took out file as I about to close the cupboard there is photo frame I know I shouldn't but curiosity is taken best of me so I took the frame there is photo of three kids.

  One is Zayn for sure but there is another two kids one is older than zyan he look like Zayn but not much and there a girl who younger than both of them but he is spilt image of farida aunty.

  I was about to put it back when bedroom door open and there stood zyan I was about to put the frame but due to nervous and fear my hand started shaking and the frame fell from my hand and broke into pieces the action snapped Zayn he marched towards me subconsciously I move backward.

  He pull my wrist the impact was so harsh that I fell on floor.

  "Why did you touch my cupboard don't I tell you Never I mean NEVER touch my side of cupboard how can someone be so stupid like you Uzma don't you get it. You know what is worst thing happened to me. Is that I have to marry you. you are the worst mistake of mine if only mom dad hadn't force me I would never bring a burden like you in my life."

  His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak.

  "Zayn your not only one who is force into this i am as well but at least i am trying to make things perfect unlike you"

  I shout at him who does he think he is i am not able to tolerate him any more but for my family's sake i have to I don't have any other option but I know deep down I have started falling for him but I am to fear to accept it.

  "Ohh huhh i don't want to make things perfect between us especially a gold digger like you. do you think i don't know your main motive so stop pretending to be innocent will you i know your true self"

  He always say things like this but each time its hurt more than previous. what did I do to deserve this. Am I that bad to be treated like this. But I want to know this.

  "What i have ever done to you that you hate me this much"

  I want to know why he hate me this much.

  I thought we are progressing but guess what I was wrong.

  Suddenly he start laughing it is not an happy laugh but it is that kind of laugh which make me want to just hide somewhere far from him. He make my skin crawl and sometime its make me want to hide somewhere and never come back but I can't I was loss through my feeling whatever he does my heart still find something good in him.

  "You ruin my life you ruin everything because of you I have done things that I don't I feel things that I shouldn't why you have to come and make everything a mess you make me mess I was perfect before you I just hate you. You disgust me"

  With that he leave room how someone be harsh as him i don't think I deserve this.

I felt a sharp pain I look see their is a glass on my leg maybe from the frame the blood is dripping from but the pain in my heart is worst than that.

I took the photo I look closely the older guy is oldly familiar it's like I have seen him but can't remember it.

   I look at them than I understand it is his siblings maybe I shouldn't touch it I know they have died but don't know how I tried to reason him.

  Maybe it is a sore subject for him but that doesn't give him right to treat me like this I get and wash my feet I can't stay here more I have to take a fresh air.

  I fix my hijab and went out I was still in my thoughts of only my ammi is alive she embraced me and tell me that everything will be alright she makes me safe in her embrace.

I was so busy in my thoughts I suddenly hear the voice of horn it's happened in span of time it hit me and I feel I tried to open my eyes but fail miserably soon darkness embraced me the only thought run in my head is zyan.

*****************************************
How was it....