⍟︎ Hate⍟︎

Zayn POV

Zayn POV

  After reaching home I sat at the garden thinking about all the event that had happened till now if only now Ayan would be here I am not facing these.

  It's my fault that he is dead with my sister I wish I hadn't done things that I am now shameful of it everyone says it's not my fault but I know it's my fault I hate myself for the decision I made that cause this hurt in my heart I hate myself for this.

  I am not feel anything only anger towards Lucy as I don't love her I just know that what she wants and I am not into serious relationship not after that but it's all fault of that damn girl Uzma if only she hadn't come in my life I am not facing this things and having conflict with myself I am feeling things that I buried deep down.

   I know I can't allow myself to be love again it's my punishment oh god huh god god is not there when I needed him the most no one can understand the pain I am feeling but I deserve this that's why I choose Lucy she is my punishment as I know she will never make me happy I don't deserve happiness if only Uzma hadn't came in my life then I don't feel things that's the reason I hate her and I am gonna make her pay for it.

  I just open my phone its has the wallpaper of us the trio me, Ayan and Alisha smiling widely  that was our last pic  I hadn't realised I had started crying I wipe my tears and went inside.

I look and see Uzma is busy with her laptop I control myself for lashing on her as she is the reason of all bad things I will definitely gonna make her pay for it just wait with that I dash out I want to clear my mind or else I don't know what I will do.

Uzma POV

  I was busy with my laptop doing little work that pending I look up see Zayn dashing out sometime he confused me alot I know he is not a bad person there is something that he is hiding.

  As her eyes holds a pain that I don't understand he make me think that he hates me but he still cares he do little things that make me know he cares but something hold him back.

  I tend to find out what it is and i am going to make this realtionship work as divorce is not in my dictionary as I know everything is happen for a reason and I have faith on allah.

  Soon it's evening mom dad is ready to leave there is no sign of Zayn he hadn't come yet.

  "It's ok Uzma don't worry beta he is busy or something to tell he is not a bad person but there is something that make him this I hope you will take care of her and bring back out old Zayn"

  I give mom an a confused look but I make promise whatever it is I will find out I gave them a smile they both kiss my forehead.

  "Beta take care both of you ok"

  "Khuda hafiz" "khuda hafiz"

  With that they both leave I move to kitchen as its soon dinner time I decide to make mutton curry and jeera rice I start preparing the dinner its soon 9 o'clock but Zayn hadn't come yet.

  I wait for him so that we eat together because I don't like to eat alone as Ayesha Khala will be there if she is not there but she will stand there.

  As it's now 10:30 I start panicking as if he is alright or not.

  After sometime he finally come I thank allah

  "Are you okk let's eat I have make mutton curry and jeera rice with roti you fresh up I will prepare the table''

   " Just stop it okk with your act I know your true colour so stop pretending that you are innocent and you care for me you are with me for money that's all its about I know boldly gold digger that's you are "

  He pushed my shoulder and went upstairs I was still and frozen at my place at his words keep ringing in my head.

  It's broke my heart I lose my appetite to eat I pack food in the container and placed it at refrigerator.

  As I can't make myself to face him after the things he said I sleep at guest room with a broken heart.

*****************************************

How was it.....