⍟︎ welcome to the hell⍟︎

Dedicated to Akshiyaislove

Uzma POV

As we are driving to zyan house I am emerged in my thoughts that what is going to happen at the house. To tell you truth I am little nervous as well scared. Scared of zyan huh I don't know what life had store for me just praying allah everything will be all right.

As we reach at the House zyan being gentle man open the car door even help me with my dress which I got suspicious about it.

"So beta you guys will be tired so go to your room and zyan come with me for now and Uzma go beta he will be there and your suitcase is already there and clothes are place neatly in the cupboard"

I started walking it's kind of hard to walk in this heavy dress as I am trying to walk more like struggle then a suddenly Zayn carry me bridal style to tell you my heart goes crazy.

As we reached to his room means our room he put me at bed and leave. I sat there calming the animals which are running widely in my stomach I analysis the room.

 I sat there calming the animals which are running widely in my stomach I analysis the room

It's quite pretty but I am debating whether I should change or sit there.

come to the conclusion that I should sit here it would be rude of change and he is still in the clothes.

In 10 minutes or so Zayn come he look up at me I am confused wheather what emotions he is showing but don't give much thoughts.

"Go change you know clearly I don't think you as my wife and you will sleeping on the sofa as this bed is mine I know why you neglect the offer of a separate house to come close to me but remember clearly I hate girls like you"

I give him confused look and stand up with much efforts.

"What do mean by that girls like me"

At my question he laughed bitterly as I said a joke or a lie and he knows the truth but I really want to know what that supposed to mean girl like me and I know i am not a cheap girl or character less but I want him to enlight me what he supposed to mean by that statement.

"Don't I say don't try to be innocent I know clearly what type are you which means a gold digger who Marry me just for my money and shows that you are a fucking innocent when you are not I very well known that you must be have a damn boyfriend maybe more than 1 don't hide you can now shows the true self of yours ohh did your dad know or he is invol....''

Before he could complete his statement I slap him yah I slap him if he says about me I can tolerate but about my abbu I can't he hold my wrist tightly that started to hurt.

"It's first and should be your last time you are pulling stunt like this or else it would be no good I am telling you "

He suddenly untie my wrist with much force that I am about to fall but I balance myself suddenly he trow a box on the bed.

"Thus is your nikkah gift which is not by me but my parents and leave in front of me I can't tolerate you anymore and remember what I say I am gonna make a living hell for you so be prepared"

I went i pick the gift it is beautiful pendant
And a watch the pendant is long which means I can wear it even after the hijab

I went i pick the gift it is beautiful pendantAnd a watch the pendant is long which means I can wear it even after the hijab

Pendant..

Watches

Watches...

I took it and place at dressing table and open cupboard and took out my night suit I thought about wearing shirt but it's belong to one of my cousin as he gave me when I stay there as my clothes got wet and I have nothing to wear at night so he offer but I don't want him to accuse me more and say more hurtful things.

I went to the bathroom and change I come see he had put the blanket on the sofa .

''oh huh don't be like a cry baby and say anything to mom or else you have to face me and you are sleeping on sofa''

Atleast he given me a blanket by but maybe he don't want me to get sick and mom (Zayn mom) will criticize him.

I don't bother to say as his words keep repeating in my head as no one ever say things like this.

'' listen when I say something reply to me ''

"Yeah I will not tell anyone ''

Is this is my fate but I can't loose hope and even if he hadn't tell me this I will not tell mom or dad about it as it's my matter to handle with a heavy heart I sleep.

Zayn POV

I don't know why i did this now I am feeling guilty maybe I am to harsh on her but I can't handle this when mom say me to take care of her and she tell something that buried deep down and that triggers me.

I don't want to feel things which I am feeling now I have learnt from the past she do things that want me to feel things that I don't and I like it but no Zayn you know how things turn out that's why I prefer Lucy as I know what she want from me I tell everyone that I like her or even love her but I know I don't as I am with her for a reason to which only I know.

With that I drifted in deep sleep.

*****************************************

How was it.....