⍟︎ Shopping part 1⍟︎

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

  After getting up I had done my regular routine then I remember that I have to go shopping that alone make me want to hide from the world then I am going to get married to a person who hate me the feeling are mutual but the words keep repeating the way he say as he is determined to make my life a living hell but I am not an ordinary girl I am Uzma shaikh I can overcome anything.

  After making breakfast as Ayesha khala had to visit one of her friend so she had taken half day that's the reason she will not able to accompany me.

  After eating breakfast I headed to my bedroom to get ready as Abbu had leave little early than usual maybe to avoid me I brush all the thoughts and start selecting the outfit maybe I should wear something casual as shopping going to tired me so yeah it's decided..

  I wore a light grey long full selves top and pink palazzo with black hijab and black hand bag with silver flat shoes.

I look at my appearance I put lip balm and ready to go I checked my phone for time it's read 12:30 I have to reach till 1:00 I start texting Ramsha

Uzma: where are you??

Ramsha😍😍: on my way in 5 min I will at your doorstep 💋

Uzma: okk

  Let's say it's means it will take 10 minutes if she say a particular time then it's means it's double will take her to reach ahhh that girl but nevertheless I can't do anything.

  As to my instinct is right after 10 minutes my door bell range.

  I open my door their stood Ramsha smiling I glare at her but then I smile I can't even be angry with her.

  "So let's go " I nodded huh why I am nervous I have gone at their numerous times okk you got this.

  We drove to the malik mansion as we came inside I greeted by a smiling looking farida aunt.

"Asalamwalekum aunty" Ramsha and I said in unison.

  Aunty friendly glare at me.

  " Stop with this aunty you make me feel like we are stranger you are going to be my daughter-in-law so call me mam, mummy or ammi I don't mine"

  She smile so widely I thought maybe her face will be split but I am just joking

"I have already told her farida but she stubborn like her father "
  Uncle laugh while coming downstairs and behind him the handsome devil aka my soon to be husband aka zyan Ramsha elbow me

  "He is handsome " I just smile she don't know the devil yet that's why she is saying but when she sees his true colour her opinion will change for me looks never matter as if you are ugliest but have heart of gold that's matter to me ratter than you look like goodness but have a stone heart it's not my cup of tea that's the case with zyan he is handsome but is a cold hearted.

  "Ohh you will introduce us with the young lady standing beside you Uzma" mom asked me then only realisation hit me that I haven't introduce her yet.

  "Ohh she is Ramsha Abdullah Khan my one and only best friend"

"Assalamualaikum" she said shyly from when Ramsha become shy.

  " You will not introduce us to her" dad friendly glare at me.

  Ahh what with glaring.

" Ramsha this is my aunt Farida soon to be my mother-in-law aka mom"

At this mom smile she likes it Ramsha said salam to her which she returned

" Ramsha this is my uncle Ayub soon to be my father-in-law aka dad"

  Ramsha said it's salam which he returned Ramsha smile widely may be she likes here.

I look up to zyan huh I have to introduce him as well.

"This is zyan malik aka my soon to be husband" I tried my best but the blush crept the thought of him as my husband give trill to me.

Ramsha said salam to him which he returned with a smile suddenly I feel jealous that Ramsha get his smile but not me.

Wait whattt Uzma you officially gone mad you are jealous over nothing.

"Ok beta you guys go for shopping zyan will accompany you as I am going on behalf of him"

Zyan had shock expression may be he doesn't know it but look of dad he just nod

"I will be in car you guys come" with that he left

We make our way outside I sat at passenger sit with the insist of mom as we drove to the mall the drive was silence but not uncomfortable one but comfortable we all are busy with our thoughts.

  Soon we reach at the mall.

"I will come after parking the car you guys wait at the entrance them we will start shopping"

  With that he went.

" So any particular choice jaan" mom asked

I hadn't think about it so I shake my head.

  "Okk we will see what catch your eyes"

With that zyan come here goes nothing....

*****************************************

How was it??
😍😍