⍟︎I can't⍟︎

Uzma POV

Uzma POV

I heard a knock on my door I look up see abbu standing their hesitating wheather come or not I motion him to come in as I am alone shivering from inside but I put a calm face.

"As you are going to marriage soon I know I am not best father you have"

I am about interrupt

" Don't I know I am after death of your mother I was shattered I don't know what to do how to handle you so I did what i shouldn't I turn my back towards you but that doesn't mean I don't love you I did everything to make you happy I want you to be an independent so I said that you should be start as an employee to make you an experienced but it come out maybe in a wrong way I forced you to be married now but it's your mother wish to marry you with Ayub's son Ayan but he and his sister alisha is dead in an accident so that's only left with Zayn but if you are not happy I will cancel the wedding"

  I was broke in tears  I had known that Ayub uncle son and daughter had died in an accident but I always thought that my abbu hates me but it's an opposite I don't know weather I should cancel the wedding or not as I can't disobey the only request that my ammi had made so I did most difficult thing that I thought I will not.

"No abbu it's okk I trust your decision"

  He patted my head the thing I want the most I finally get my abbu's love I will go to hell in this Marriage but not put my abbu's head in shame.

"Remember I am always here it's your home if something happens i will not do the mistake I have done in past"

  He kissed lovely in my forehead and leave I hate the most thing is cheaters but now I have to spend my life with one but for abbu I can.

I look at my phone to see zyan had call 10 times and messages are 5 to from him.

Husband 😎😎: I don't know why you had call but if it's important let me know.

Husband 😎😎:I am calling you just to check if it's important.

Husband 😎😎:are you busy or a deaf who can't here ringtone.

Husband 😎😎: Uzma I am telling you that you are testing my patience anwer your phone now.

Husband 😎😎:is everything alright are you ok . If you are still in the mall I can fetch you as my mom asked me to.

After he call me like 5 times even 10 min before I had put my phone in silent mode as not in the mood if only I had not seen today scenario I would thought he actually care.

But I will not lose hope as for allah i will have faith on this realtionship if it is in my destiny.

Suddenly my phone rang it's again Zayn after debating a lot then I pick up the call.

"Asalamwalekum" I said nervously why the hell I am nervous  he should be as he is cheater not I am.

"Walkumasalam where the hell are you I am calling you like a mad person messaging you but no Uzma princess will not pick up the phone or reply my text huh give me a damn reason noww"

   he said angryly how I wish it should be real but know he is faking it to trap me I know he hate me but he will be go this low I hadn't thought but maybe she is his lover that's why he doesn't want to marry me but I can't disappoint my Abbu but if he really love her then he should do something.

  "Zayn if you really hate me this much you should just cancel this wedding" I said triedly as I have not much energy after mere seconds not getting reply I hung up I can't take anymore it's hurt actually

   I just sleep.

Zayn POV

  After hearing her words I froze at my place I can't reply as I don't know what to say.

To tell you I was worried sick when she hadn't picked my phone and replied my messages I was at mall for my shopping when I got to know that uzma is there I don't know why but I want to be with her.

  But somewhere Lucy come I was so confused at my feelings I don't know what to do but suddenly she kissed me I was froze at my place I hadn't kissed her back.

After I give her some excuse to make leave I am so confused right but for sure I am gonna marry with her  if she wants or not.

  It's not that I like her it's just she is mine to hurt and broke her she will face the hell but she can't back off now not after I am determined to make her life hell.

Wifey❤️:I surely hate you but babe you had sign your journey to hell as after saying yes to this Marriage so now you can't back off😉

I am still thinking why did she behave like this but it didn't settled well with me but I shruggle I just want her to suffer then why I am feeling sad after hearing that tone in her voice.

  Ahhh I am going to be mad so after changing I slept.

*****************************************

How was it..