orc pregnancy

(Medieval)

"Hello my beautiful wife " You smiled waking up to Your orc husband saying these words.

"Hello my warrior" you Kissed him on the cheek.

When your father had found out his precious daughter had married an chieftain orcs brother he was fuming and declared war. But the orcs had
Won the war and you and your husband were happily married and in love with each other. You didn't tell your husband that you were carrying your first child but you would now.

"You Remember how sick I was the other day and you Told me to visit the healer" you asked him making him remember. He turned to you in bed nodding waiting for you to continue

"Well I found out that I am not ill that it was just morning sickness for the baby growing inside me" you smiled at him innocently. You never saw you
Husband jump out of bed as quick.

"Wait what we are having a baby" he screamed smiling ear to ear. You nodded as he kissed you and went on his knees. You pulled the cover back to reveal your stomach he put his Ginormous hand on it stroking it. As he stood shocked and excited.

Your brother in law walked in exhausted.

"What is...get some clothes on damm don't want to see that first thing on a morning" he shouted at his brother looking away. You rolled your eyes at him sometimes he didn't under privacy.

"Y/n is pregnant" your husband smiled at his brother.

"Well congratulations to you both but I am off back to bed" you laughed as he left sometimes he was a pain in the arse but you didn't mind you loved your husbands brothers especially his sister who told you everything and I mean everything.

"So what are we going to name little me" you looked at him and glared. Your husband sometimes you thought.

 Your husband sometimes you thought