Centaur (the slave Part 3)

As you and Nessus woke up you saw you oldest son nox jumping on the bed while your youngest oak was still fast asleep between you both.

As you got out of bed without waking oak up you cradled your stomach yes you were already pregnant again but it wasn't by Nessus it was his son who has won the right to breed with you his father was please his son was become more of a stallion centaur instead of a follower.

As oak woke up he quickly jumped of the bed with his little Hoofs and ran outsider wake his older  brothers up as nox soon followed.

As you and Nessus went outside you saw your unborn foal father sitting playing with oak as nox was already out causing bother with his brothers. As the child's father he would be in his/her life but he still has to listen to his father since he is the leader.
A lot of the brothers were jealous that he had won a chance to breed with you.

You knew that life would change especially that the child wasn't Nessus but since you lived with his father and slept in the same room he would help raise the foal up.

As you were very close to Labour the brothers has been on guard as all of them were excited to meet a new clan member. You knew if you had a girl she would breed with her brothers to keep the family line going that's why a lot of the Centaur man didn't need human woman when there was a centaur girl in the Herd. You did want a daughter but you knew she would breed with many of her siblings or cousins to create future generations of strong centaur genes.

(2 months later the birth of the new clan member)

"It's a girl" Nessus was in shock to say that as he and his sons were so used to having boys. As she was laid on your chest she looked exactly like her father when entered Nessus stayed by your side laughing as his son had no clue what to do.

"It's a girl" he repeated to his son. He came over stroking her hair as she let out a little Wimpy he smiled knowing she was already strong for her age.

As he left he went to tell his brothers the good news of The birth of his daughter and the future of the clans Legacy rested on her shoulders.