Kelpie the murderer part 2

(Modern)

As it had been months since the day you had met the  Kelpie his name was Francis you leaned.

As it was hot In the cave you had been very hot recently because of the offspring in your belly. You had mated with the male you hated but loved the babies in your belly.

He had tried to feed you your friends as dinner but he understood that you needed human food. He had brought you many fish you had cooked it since he ate them raw.

As the day was normal you saw Francis looking at your belly from the waters edge it would be time to meet your baby soon but you hoped it went smoothly.

As he was still watching you. You smiled at him you had been really patient with him as he tried to understand humans and their lifestyles compared to his kind.

Since you were  been pregnant he was very on Guard all the time which he told you was normal as soon as you gave birth he would eat the Placenta soon no other males could smell it and try eat the baby instead.

As it was nightfall you were due to have the baby but it was a day late it didn't bother you since it could
Take longer because the little one wasn't human As Francis came to shore you knew something was wrong.

Next minute your water had broke and you Were in Labour. He came close to you kissing your head as he took you underwear off. He kept checking as you pushed.

3 hours later you heard the little one cry he smiled passing you the baby as he ate the after birth. You looked down to see you had a daughter she looked exactly like her father dale hair and eyes but even had the exact same tail which made you Smile. As he was finished he Watched his offspring with wonder and pride.

Looked at her and kissed her little head. You had a girl and you Do it hundred times more.

 You had a girl and you Do it hundred times more