Gargoyle the lost girl

"Medieval"

As you and the gargoyle had gotten closer you had decided to tell him you want to stay with him and live in the attic with him since your father had married a woman in England she was nearly as young as you were but you hated her you father did have a lot of money and people always loved your father but since he had married somebody else nobody really talked to him anymore.

As you walked in to old church you heard many voices

"Tell bronx his female is here" You heard more gargoyles telling one other to find Your friend before you Could even shout him you Heard him

"What are you doing here" bronx asked as he flew down the other gargoyles were listening and peeking over the edge.

"Just trying to get away from life you know now with new step mother she is a pain and" you whispered to him. He sat down on a broken chair then went straight through and he landed on his bum which all the other Gargoyles laughed at and tormented him.
As he stood he gave the others looks and all Went silent.

"I want to move" You tried to hint at him which you think he got it

"Where here is not safe for you" bronx tried to explain but you wouldn't have it

"Let her come don't be nasty man" another gargoyle joined I which made all the others join in.

"Please" You asked begging.

"Fine beautiful" he told you as you blushed at the name. As you ran home to pack you noticed nobody was home which you were glad for.

As you got to the Church all the gargoyles were waiting for you.

"Welcome to are home" one shy one told you smiling away.

"Leave" bronx told the rest of the males. As you walked up into the attic you saw a bed which made you raise your eyebrows.

"It's for sleeping" he laughed as you thought it was for something else. You and bronx did have a weird relationship.

"So does that mean we are married now since you have moved in" he asked not quite getting what  marriage was. You smiled shaking your head at him as you laid down.

 You smiled shaking your head at him as you laid down