i hate boys. oscar

you sipped on your red cup, rolling your eyes as he slid closer to you. you just came to the kitchen to get a refill, not to be hit on, again.

"'sup mami?" you tilted the cup back, downing the rest of your drink. his hands moved to grab your waist but you swiftly stepped back.

"nothing." you faked a smile, turning away to refill your cup again.

"what you doing here alone, linda?" you poured the vodka into your cup, filling it up a little higher before topping it up with your mixer.

"i'm not." this wasn't a lie. you came to this party with your friends. you came to get drunk, dance with your friends and go home alone. that's the way you liked it. you didn't need another drunken baby boy hitting on you, thinking he was something he's not.

he whined, you felt his hands touch your waist but you quickly moved further away from him. "come on, hermosa, stop fighting it." he leaned closer to you but you ducked and headed in the opposite direction to him.

you shook your head. "no thanks." you walked out of the kitchen and back to where you left your friends on the dance floor. you always had encounters like that with guys at parties. it was because you were one of the fews girls around that wasn't attached to any guys. you were free to pick at. or that's what your friends told you. you thought it was kinda disgusting.

you weren't in the mood for dancing anymore, so you stood on the sidelines watching your friends dance and sing. they tried to get you to join in but left you alone when you declined enough times.

you sipped your drink alone. finally getting some peace, no one bothering you.

"¿que pasa? why aren't you dancing?"

you huffed, rolling your eyes. "why is it so hard for guys to understand that i'm not interested." you glanced at the guy next to you, quickly noticing your mistake. it was spooky. you were pretty sure he wasn't interested in you. you regretted snapping at him.

"shit, alright, ma." he smirked.

you sighed. "sorry," you mumbled, still kind of irritated by your encounter earlier in the kitchen. "i just hate boys."

"fair." he shrugged. you turned to face him, you lifted your cup to you mouth, trying to figure his expression out.

you humphed. "i've had it up to here with boys tonight— maybe even forever. they only think with their dicks." spooky stifled a laugh. he glanced over at you, you stood looking at him with a tired expression on your face.

"true." he agreed again.

you frowned. you weren't expecting him to stick around this long, never mind have him stand there and agree with you. "what do you want? hm?" you tilted your head slightly. "you gonna tell me i'm too pretty to be here alone? or that i should just kiss you now, right?" you sipped your drink, rolling your eyes when he just smirked at you.

"nope," he shook his head. "'cause i'm not a coño."

you raised an eyebrow at him.

"it means—"

"i know what it means," you shook your head. you'd never really spoken to spooky before. he was as pretty intimidating person to see at around, so you tried to avoid him and his friends as best you could. it was hard though because they were pretty much everywhere in this neighbourhood. "doesn't mean i believe you."

"oh yeah?" he quirked an eyebrow. you were intrigued by him. he seemed nice. maybe even funny. not his usual spooky self. "why's that, nena?"