・For (Y/n)'s Love! ・ (PART TWO)

Continuing from Part one

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Get up Nagatsuka-kun!!"

Everybody turned to look at her. "Are you going to get up or what!?" Nagatsuka squinted his eyes and gazed upon (y/n). He was still laying on the ground. "You can do this! I believe in you, hero 'N'!!" Her encouragement opened his eyes wider and he got up. "Yes, yes I can!!" He got up and looked at Shimada. "This time, I'll win!!" He yelled with determination in his eyes and pointed at his opponent. Shimada all the sudden smirk at his confidence boost. "Hopefully that fired you up. I gotta say, I'm pretty jealous you are getting encouragement from (y/n). They usually go to me." That caused the ember inside of Nagatsuka to explode into a wild fire. "Tch. Let's go BUM!!"

ROUND THREE
"Ready!" Nagatsuka slid his feet. "Set!" He put his hands into position. "START!!" Mashiba yelled and the crowd went wild! Nagatsuka comes bolting, throwing punches. Shimada dodges the attacks smoothly, but Nagatsuka did an unexpected move.
"HIIIIIYAAAAA!!" He kicked Shimada's leg, sending him down. Nagatsuka got on top of him and punched him all over. (Don't worry they aren't hard punches... I hope)
"Over! Nagatsuka-kun won this match!!" Mashiba yelled, putting his hands up.
"Omg... H-he actually did it, guys!!" Yuzuru jumped. "I-i can't believe this!" Ueno's eyes were shot open. "Um guys... He's not stopping!" Kawai pointed at Nagatsuka, who was still delivering punches. "Hey! Nagatsuka-kun, it's over!" Mashiba said anxiously trying to remove Nagatsuka, but he wouldn't budge. "I win! I win!" Nagatsuka repeated. "Nagatsuka-kun! Stop it, please!" (y/n) shouted running towards them. Everybody crowded behind her. The sun was starting to set into the horizon, creating different hues of colors in the sky. Nagatsuka snapped backed into reality and started apologizing many times. Shimada slowly sat up, finally able to breathe. "Shimada-kun, are you ok?" Nagastsuka-kun delivered a lot of punches." (y/n) said, grabbing his beat-up face and run her thumb over his pale cheeks."I'm fine..." he put his hand on top of hers and turned his head, kissing her hand. (Hopefully, that made sense.)
He then turns his gaze at Nagatsuka, who jumped when they had eye contact. Expecting to get insulted, Nagatsuka got complimented. "Hey, you put out a pretty good fight." Shimada smiled. "R-really?!" "but unfortunately for you (y/n) belongs to me." "Knew that..." Nagastsuka muttered as he looked away. "Yea! You were so cool! He went bam and pow!" Yuzuru praised, punching the air. "I think that was amazing!" Kawai added. "That's what I expected out of a hero like you, buddy!" Ishida smiled brightly. "Nagatsuka eyes become watery."Oh, Ishida! You'll always be my BIG BEST FRIEND!!" Everyone started to praise and compliment Nagatsuka for his efforts and compassion. "Good job Nagatsuka-kun! You won one round against Shimada. That's really good!" (y/n) patted his poofy hair. "T-thank you (y/n)-Chan!" Nagatsuka blushed. He tried to be a manly man, grabbing her hand and bringing it up to his lips, about to kiss it. "Sorry, I can't let you do that." Shimada said swiping back his love's hand. "Awwwww." Nagatsuka sighed sadly. "That's so romantic!" Kawai squealed.
(Y/n) giggled. "I get to spend the whole day with you, but I'm going to make it special! Starting now!" she grinned leaning in.
"Huh?-"
A gentle touch fell on Shimada's lips and they both hit the ground. "Ugh, Disgusting." Ueno groaned putting her hands over her face. "Couple goals!" Sahara said, chuckling.
"Aren't you going to get up (y/n)-Chan." Ishida asked.
Still snuggled up against Shimada on the ground, (y/n) responded"No... I'm too comfortable."
The end

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

We salute 'N'! I hope you guys like this story

We salute 'N'! I hope you guys like this story. The next one will be really short, so it will probably come out in a day. I also realize I spelled Nagatsuka's name wrong so I will go back in and fix it.
(_ _;)
Vote if you enjoyed it and see you guys later!
...
Author: Are you going to get up now (y/n)?
(Y/n): No...
Author: It's night time maybe you should-
(Y/n): No-
Author: (_)

-Author (ᴗ ͜ʖ )