・High Fever・

Hey guys! Welcome back to another scenario. Today I will be writing a request for @wow_kiko!
"Achoo!"
*Gasp* Shimada are you sick?
Shimada: No, I'm fin- *achoo!*

...

You're definitely sick! No worries I will send the reader to you. She will nurse you back to health!
Shimada: But-

Hope you enjoy the story! Please take care of Shimada!

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

It's another day at Suimon Elementary school. Another day of boring lectures, but good old times with his two best buddies for Shouya Ishida. Or... It was supposed to be. (Y/n) is chatting with Ueno and Kawai when Ishida stomps up to her with Hirose following behind. He knows very well how sometimes, Shimada would take some time to hang out with this girl. He doesn't know why. Is it because (y/n) is more fun to hang out with? "Yo, (y/n)." (Y/n) stops talking and turns her head towards him. "Oh, hi Ishida, what's up?" She smiles at him as her other friends turn their attention towards him too. "You know where Shima is? I can't find him anywhere so I was thinking he was hanging out with you." Ishida asks with his hands behinds his head, avoiding all their gazes. "No, I haven't seen Shimada either. I thought he would be with you." (Y/n) responds with a confused look. "Maybe he has to talk to the teacher." Ishida stares at the ceiling, pondering where his friend might be. "Maybe."

Unfortunately, the conversation ends there as Takeuchi-sensei demands everybody to take their assigned seats. The students give him deep sighs and drag their feet to their seats with an unamused expression. The teacher clears his voice before speaking, "Students, may I have your attention." The class stares at him with curiosity. "Today, Shimada will not be in class because he is sick. Now, I need a volunteer that knows where his house is to bring him his homework." Ishida immediately raises his hand upon hearing this message, "Oh sensei! I can do it!" He shot Takeuchi-sensei a pleasing expression, but the teacher only squints at him. "Somebody responsible." Ishida glares at his sensei with a frown. "Whatever." He mutters out with a bit of sassiness.

"Um..." (Y/n) hesitantly raises up her hand, "I can do it, sensei, I know where his house is. I was planning to check up on him anyways." The whole class gasps and starts whispering to each other. "Do you think they like each other?" One student speaks quietly to her seat partner. "Maybe, sometimes I would see them walking home from school together." Her seat partner responds. "Very well. You seem suitable enough for this job. Please see me 5 minutes before school ends." Takeuchi-sensei pushes his glasses up and turns to the blackboard. "I would like you all to turn your math books to page 707. (·ω<)
We will be doing some algebra problems today." The class groans and whips out their math books with uneager faces.

After School

"Here's the paperwork, please don't lose any of them." Takeuchi-sensei hands (y/n) the organized homework. "I won't, sensei." He nods his head in approval, "Good. Thank you. Then, I will see you tomorrow. Tell Shimada I said hello." "Will do. Bye Takeuchi-sensei!" (Y/n) bows her head before putting on her backpack and leaving. She hugs the paperwork to her excited chest, walking down the hallway. On her way to Shimada's house, she spots Hirose and Ishida by the bridge, peering down from it. "Hey guys, do you want to come over to Shimada's house?" She stops by, "Nah, We're doing the test of courage. Besides, it's probably boring with him stuck in bed all day, but tell him we said hi." "Alright then, see ya." Ishida and Hirose waves (y/n) off and Ishida takes the first jump off the bridge.

After a while, (y/n) finally arrive at Shimada's house with his mom's flower garden greeting her. She knocks on the door 3 times, waiting like an angel. The door opens, revealing Shimada's mom. Once their eyes met, her eyes lit up with happiness. "Oh, (y/n,) I was expecting you!" "Hi, Mrs. Shimada, um, I got Shi- Kazuki's homework, and also I'm just here to check up on him." "That's great! Please come in!" Shimada's mom opens the door wide, welcoming her with a warm smile. The house was pretty quiet when (y/n) first steps in. She takes off her shoes and peers into the kitchen which is the only room with the lights on. "You're making something, Mrs. Shimada?" "Hm? Ah yes. I'm making some soup for Kazuki. You're welcome to have some." Shimada's mom replies as she puts on her apron. "Shimada's in his room, he already knows your coming. Now go see him!" She ushers (y/n) away and went back to the stove.