・Together Forever・(1K SPECIAL)

Hey guys!! This is my last week of online school so I will have more time to write and publish stories. I like to thank you all so much for getting me this far. I did not expect to reach 1k reads in like a month. I know 1k reads isn't much compare to other books but I just appreciate the support so much! Love you all so much! I hope you guys like this chapter! Lot's to read, but I promise it's good! Enjoy this 1k special!
-Author

Key:
(f/c) ~ favorite color 
(f/m) ~ favorite major/job (or anything you like if you don't have one)
(e/c) ~ eye color
(L/n) ~ last name
^ ~ Sign Language

🎉・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・🎉

Third POV - At Ishida's Salon

"Hey! Not so short there!" Nishimiya's mother barks at her friend. "What? But it's cuter this way." Ishida's mom says with a smile. "Mom!" The hairdresser turns to her son, who has a frantic look on his face. "Have you seen my tie!?" Ishida rushes in. "Jeez! This is why I told you to get your things together yesterday!" Ishida's mom scolds him. "Hey Ishida." Nishimiya's mom greets with her stoic face. "Oh! Hello Ma'am. Has Nishimiya-san already left the house?" Ishida greets back with an awkward smile. "It doesn't appear so, see?" She takes out her cell phone...

At Nishimya's house, Nishimiya and Ueno are working hard, making Sahara's fluffy hair while Sahara is typing away on her phone. (Y/n) is putting blush on her cheeks and lightening up her face. She is wearing a blooming (f/c) kimono.
"Wow! Sahara's hair is looking, fabulous guys!" (Y/n) praises as Sahara's hair was coming together. "I know right! You guys are really good." Sahara chirps as she looked at herself in her mirror. "Sahara can basically look good in anything..." Ueno mutters underneath her breath. "What was that Ueno?" Sahara asks with a smirk. "Nothing!" Ueno instantly deny the question. She move her eyes toward (y/n).
"So (y/n)," Ueno starts, still working on Sahara's hair, "Do you know that Shimada is going to France to study music right?..." Ueno speaks hesitantly. "Yea, he told me already... why?" (Y/n) look at Ueno through the mirror. "Well... aren't you going to be sad that he is going to be far away from you? You love him very much right?" Sahara asks as she touches her finished hair. "Wow! My hair is perfect girls! Thank you so much!" Sahara marvels herself in the mirror, turning her head sideways to see the gorgeous results. Nishimiya gives her a thumbs up and a grin. "So,(y/n)?" Ueno continues with the discussion.

(Y/n) chuckles a bit and sighs, "Oh you guys, I don't need to worry about that..." Ueno, Sahara, and Nishimiya looked at (y/n) with tilted heads and crooked eyebrows. "I am going to surprise him with this!" (y/n) whips out a white envelope excitedly. ^What is that?^ Nishimiya asks with her hands. (Y/n) put her envelope down and raises her hands to communicate back, while speaking, "It's a letter from the same University Shimada is going to and I got accepted!" She puts on a cheeky grin and squeals to herself in excitement. "Omg (y/n)! Congratulations!" Sahara jumps up and dashed toward the happy girl. Ueno and Nishimiya joins in as well, hugging the joyful soul out of (y/n). They all let go. "So you are going to study (f/m) where Shimada will be going to study music?" Ueno asks, grabbing (y/n)'s hands and holding it. "Yep! I am planning to surprise him at the Coming-Of-Age Ceremony! I can't wait to see his face!" (Y/n) blushes at the surprise face of Shimada, making her makeup shine brighter. ^So you get to be with him, even studying abroad! I'm so happy for you!" Nishimiya signed quickly before coming in with a hug. "Thanks, guys..." (Y/n) stops for a second, bringing the smile down, "I will miss you all so much..." "Oh (y/n)..." Sahara says softly, "We will always be Bff's, even though you will be in France..." "Yea, you can call us over facetime..." Ueno puts a comforting hand on her shoulder, ^We will always support you, and your love for Shimada!^ Nishimiya signs and then forms a heart shape with her hands. "You guys are such amazing people..." Tears start edging at her beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Hey! Don't cry, it will ruin your makeup!" Ueno scolds, wiping the tears away with her kimono. "Ok... sassy."
The girls erupt into laughter before looking at the time. "Oh shoot! We are going to be late!" Sahara points out, grabbing her things. "Better hurry!" (Y/n) yelled as the girls scurry around to get their things and rushes off to the ceremony.