・Hangout・

Hey Guys! This week has been a little crazy because of the ending of school, but all is well. In this scenario, I decided that it's Shimada's turn to get jealous. Mwhahahaha! This will take place during elementary school days. My Kurapika x Reader|One-shots has already launched, so I will also spend some time on that one. Anyways, time to make Shimada jealous! Enjoy!

-Author

Information about Sasaki Fumiaki: (I got this name from a Japanese name generator)
Sasaki Fumiyaki: He is a kid that is well-known by (y/n) and Shimada. He is pretty popular, especially with the ladies with his greenish eyes and golden hair. He's your typical popular boy with his flirty, cocky attitude, but he can be nice. He also has a great sense of humor that attracts more people to him. Will he steal (y/n)'s heart away from Shimada?

The Readers with their engagement ring from the last scenario: PFfft- No.

Key: (f/i/f) ~ favorite ice cream flavor 🍦

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Hey Fumiaki! You want to hang out with me after school?" a female student dashed to him with her heart hoping. "Uh, sorry-, I'm going to hang out with somebody else, maybe next time, alright?" his green eyes looked away avoiding the student's glittering eyes. He clutched the flower to his chest. "What's the flower for?" She asked, putting a finger to her chin cutely. Fumiaki put a smile on his face, "This flower is for (y/n). This is a little secret between us." He puts a finger to his mouth and gave her a wink causing the random female student to almost collapse from his pretty face. He watched her almost die from his wink before quickly saying, "Well, gotta go." He turned around and walked away quickly with a little bounce to his feet.

"So want do you want to do after school today Shimada?" (y/n) asked Shimada while he gazed outside the window. "Hmmm... I don't know, anything you want to do." Shimada responded, turning to look at her, propping his head on his hands. "Hehe, okay." (y/n) giggled and looked outside the window. "It's sure is a good day to hang out with you." She looks at the sky with cotton candy clouds hovering over the school and the sun shining on her face with the same grin she has. Shimada's eyes couldn't help but glued themselves to her and her soft features. "Hm? You like hanging out with me?" He smiled softly. "Well duh! That's why I hang with you so ofte-" She paused with her cheeks heating up as his lips rose into a smirk. "You're such a fox." (y/n) mumbled. She puffed up her cheeks. "Hey s-stop looking at me like that!" She gently pushed Shimada's teasing face away. She turned away quickly, hiding the warm, red, face. He watches her admirably as the sun paints her skin with a glow.

"Hey (y/n)!" "Hm?" Both Shimada and (y/n) whipped their heads around. "Oh hey Fumiaki." (Y/n) greeted back then spots the pink dancing flower in his hand. She was about to raise her voice to ask about it, but Fumiyaki said something first quickly. "What's up your face, glad to see me?" Fumiaki gave her a teasing grin with his shiny white teeth. "H-huh! Oh this is- my face is red because of the- the sun!" Her words came out in a panic, but you know, and I know, the real reason why her face is painted red is because of ya boi. "Yea really? I guess I will take that for today." He gives her a bright smile that can make any flower bloom. Shimada's eyes narrowed with jealousy as he leaned there watching him talk to the person that somehow makes his heart feels light. "So..." Shimada interrupted their conversation, "what's the flower for, huh?." "Oh this?" He raised the flower to the sun's beams, making it glow gorgeously. "This is for you, my lady." He handed (y/n) the flower gently, yet flawlessly. "F-for me? Thanks..." (y/n) takes the flower with gratitude and confusion. Why is the most popular boy that can make all her classmates bow down to him with his glorious pride and accept him as the king any day giving her a flower? She looks up at him puzzled, "Before you ask any questions... let me ask you something first." He rubbed his neck, his cheeks dyed light pink. Shimada has a bad gut feeling as he stood up straighter. His heart wanted to shield (y/n) from Fumiaki. What if he steals her away from him? He doesn't want to have a thought about it. "What is it?" (y/n) asked. "Well, you wanna hang out with me?"