・Second Traitor・(Epilogue)

Continued from the last chapter

"Don't worry (y/n). We have a plan and I promise you, it will work."

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

I rushed through the school, avoiding all the glares and whispers as much as possible. I kept my head down, only looking at the floor. I just wanted to get this over with. My shoulders are heavy and my heart was beating so loud. Fear was surrounding my mind as I tried to pick up a quicker pace. I didn't want to look up at anybody and that only caused me to bump into somebody.

"Omg! I am so sorry I-" I immediately stopped my apology after seeing that familiar face. Eliza gave me a twisted smug look. "It's that girl who hurt me and bullied me!" Eliza pointed at me, trying to gain the attention of fellow peers. "Look! I don't know why you're spreading false rumors and I want to work this out." She only gave me a scowl. She put her hand over her chest, "Listen here (y/n), I don't want a bully near me ever. We all know you hang around that other bully, Ishida. You hurt me!" She whined, playing the victim. Everybody starts chattering among themselves. "Omg, she actually hurt Eliza..." "She is so heartless..."

I ignored their words and take a deep breath. "And also... Shimada wants to talk to ME. I knew he would change his mind." She squealed and smiled dreamily. "Well then, good for you." I muttered lowly.

I walked passed her and pray Shimada's plan will work.

Flashback

"So, how do we stop that girl from spreading false rumors," Ishida questioned Shimada.
"Since Eliza has a major crush on me, I could easily ask her to meet up with me. The plan is that we all meet with her at the bridge after school and confront her about her actions. Hirose has a mic recorder so we can record her own words." Ishida and I look at each other and looked back at Shimada and nodded our heads. "(Y/n)," He put his hand on my head, "Don't worry, we got this."

End of Flashback

I put my hand on my head where Shimada's hand used to rest. Please let this all end... I thought to myself as class started. Everybody's whispers were still in my ears.

I rushed out as soon as the bell rings. I met up with Ishida at our window spot. We walked to the bridge together and met up with Shimada and the others. The whole time, my anxiety was coiling around my neck. I didn't want to go through this part, but as I look at the people around me... I know everything is fine. My adrenaline started to speed up each step we get to get closer to the bridge. There we saw Eliza and her group of minions- I mean friends standing.

"Hey Shimada-kun!" Eliza was waving in excitement until she saw my face. "Oh...what is (y/n) doing here Shimada-kun? She hurt me, I don't want her around, Shimada..." She put on her ditzy, victim act. She isn't fooling anyone except for herself. "That's the whole reason I wanted to talk to you Eliza," Shimada spoke calmly, his hands are in his pockets and he took the front.

"A-are you going to win me justice Shimada? That's so swee-" "No, that's not it." There she goes... jumping into conclusions. I wanted to roll my eyes, but if she spotted me doing that, who knows what she will do. Eliza looks at her friends and then back to Shimada. "What are you talking about Shimada-kun??" She says an innocent voice, putting her fingers to her lips. What is she doing-...

"Listen, Eliza, I know about the false rumors you spread around about (y/n). I want you to stop." Shimada responded coldly, giving her a blank stare. Eliza flinched a little, but regain posture. "But Shima-" "I don't want it. I know you are playing the victim card. (y/n) is my long time friend and I appreciate it if you don't spread around lies." Little Miss Eliza couldn't hold the grudge and bounced back, "She is the one that hurt me Shimada! She said I wasn't pretty and slapped me in the face! She ruthless!!" She pointed and screamed at me, her words were coming out sloppy.