Chapter three *Past*

The sun shines on Sarah's cried-out eyes. The therapist in front of her gives her an odd look.
"It's been two days since the divorce. How are you feeling, Sarah?" she asks with an odd look. Sarah looks at her. Her eyes seem dark under and her lips are dry.
"I feel dead," she mutter. The therapist nods her head slowly. Sarah looks down at her lap trying to fight with the terrible taste in her mouth.

Grieving and crying, Sarah lay on her side on the bed tears. Sally rub her back trying to comfort her.
"I can't do this," she cry and touch her stomach. "And my tummy hurts."
"Sarah, you have to pull yourself together. The kids need you," Sally say and give a heavy sighed. Sarah shake her head and bury her face in her pillow.

"You messed up my marriage," Richard spoke to Lilly. They're standing in the kitchen. She give a heavy sighed and stood up.
"Richard, she didn't deserve you. Besides, you can't do anything now. What happened, happened. Best we can do is fight for a future together," Lilly reply giving him an angry look. He give a heavy sighed and role his eyes looking away.
"I will never love you as much as I love Sarah," he reply and take his phone heading up to the bathroom.

Little Riley lay on her bed swinging her fairy wand around in the air.
"Riley?"
She look at Samuel that came in her room. He take a seat on her bed and give her a smile.
"Are you okay?" he ask raising an eyebrow. She sit up straight and shake her head.
"No Sammy, my tummy hurts, my heart feels like it can burst and my eyes are drowning," she whisper pulling her little lip sadly. Samuel take her into his arms and comfort her.
"It's okay to cry, Riley. Mommy and daddy will figure it out soon," he smile and sit back putting the little blanket over her.
"I just wish mommy's hurt will go away and she can laugh and be beautiful again," she whisper. "Sammy, did we do something wrong?"
"No of course not," Samuel smile softly at her. "Daddy just...got lost in the world of doing wrong."
"How do you know all these things?" she ask softly.
"I'm older," he smile softly. "I understand, Riley. Besides, when I finish school, I'm going to learn to become a therapist or a psychologist."
"What's that?" she ask again. It's normal for young kids to be curious.
"Someone that helps people that has hurt like mommy," he smile at her. She give him a hug and close her eyes.
"I love you big brother," she whisper.
"I love you too little sis," he reply and kiss her soft rosy cheek softly. She soon drifted off asleep in his arms.

It's dark outside. Sarah enter Riley's pink room quietly. She smile at the two sleepy heads and decide to take Riley from Samuel.
"Sammy," she woke him. He look at her and stood up opening the bed. Sarah lay Riley down and switch off the bed lamp. The two walk out closing the door.
"Sammy, thank you for supporting Riley and your two brothers," she thank walking with him to his room. He give her a faint smile and nod.
"Mom, I know you're grieving, but we need you," he say and take her hand. She give him a sad look and nod slowly. "There isn't much time left before we're all grown up and will look back on this day. Don't make us regret this in a few years."
"I know," she nod and take a deep breath in. "I'll get better, I promise. I love you Samuel."
"I love you too mom," he smile and give her a tight hug. She kiss his front head before he walked off to his room.