Chapter nine *Past*

With her big belly, Sarah walk around in front of the yard laughing with her kids. Her short hair is tied and she's wearing a loose pink dress.
"I still think mom looks better in a brighter pink colour," Charlton laugh awkwardly. Sarah give him a sweet smile and rub her belly walking up and down with them to get some exercises in.
"No mom's colour is not pink," Archie reply.
"It doesn't matter," Riley giggle. "Mommy is colourful, that's all that matters."
All four of them laugh at the little girl and stood still. Sarah take a deep breath in and touch her girl's cheek.
"Okay we've had enough for tonight," Sarah smile and touch her stomach with an odd look. The kids immediately gather up to feel the baby move.
"Oh no, stand back," Samuel say. Sarah grab her stomach when her water broke. "I'll get the car keys."
"Is your learners in the car?" Archie ask running after him.
"I'll lock up quickly," Charlton say and run in.
"My baby sister is coming!" Riley shout happily and grab her mother's hand.
"It's a brother, Riley," Sarah laugh nervously and start to breathe. "Let's get to the car."
Sarah tie Riley in the backseat in the middle then climbed in at the passenger seat in the front. The boys came running out. The twins get in the back with Riley and Samuel in the front.
"Seatbelts!" Sarah say. They all tie themselves up. Samuel start the car and just like he's been preparing for this moment immediately leaves the driveway.

Samuel and Archie help their mother through the hospital doors. Riley runs to the reception giving the lady there a scare.
"The baby is coming!" she scream happily. She run to the doctor and grab the bed from him. The doctor give her an odd look that ran away with the bed. He immediately run to them seeing them put Sarah on the bed.
"We'll take it from here," the doctor said to them. A few doctors ran to them and immediately push Sarah away that was sweating and crying already.
"I love you!" she shout at her children as they push her away.
"Where's your dad?" The lady behind the desk ask them.
"Not here," Charlton say rolling his eyes. "Men are so typical. He knocked mom up for fifth time then left her."
"Then how did you get here?" she ask terrified.
"I drove," Samuel smile proudly. "I've been preparing for this for nine months. Actually seven. It was all for tonight."
The woman nod impressed and move out from behind her desk giving Riley a smile.
"Is mommy in hurt?" she ask her. The woman go down in front of her and just smile softly.
"Yes, mommy is, but she's going to be alright," she smile at them and stood up again. "This may take a little while. Would you like to sit? I can find out how long it will take."
"Sure," Samuel nod and show his siblings to sit down. He take his phone out and make a quick phone call. "Hey granny, mom is in hospital. Yes, she's having the baby."

"You can do this," the doctor smile nicely at her. The male doctor look a little concern at her.
"Fuck!" she scream and grab the material. "This my fifth, how can this still hurt so much? I thought it's suppose to just slide out like with Riley."
The doctor laugh under his mask and take his glove off. He give her hand which she grab breathing. The other doctor nod at him that went beside the bed to help her go through this.
"I hate him," she cry. She look at the man doctor.
"Just breathe," he smile at her. Another doctor came in.
"Ma'am, should we call the baby's father?" she ask.
"Fuck him! No!" she scream and fall back on the bed crying. "Why? Why me?"
She squeeze his hand screaming.
"We're almost there," the doctor say. "One more push."
"Ah!" She scream. It all turns quiet. Then the crying of the baby fill the room.
"Congratulations, it's a girl," the doctor smile at her. She gasp in relieve and sit up straight a little bit. He pass the baby to the doctor holding her hand. He give the baby over to Sarah. She take the baby and start to cry forgetting all about the pain.
"Oh she's perfect," she cry and kiss the little baby's head listening to her crying. "Oh baby. I'm sorry daddy's not here."
The male doctor take some paper and dry up her sweaty head. She look thankfully at him then at the baby again.
"I will take good care of us," she whisper touching the little cheek.
"She's beautiful," the doctor smile.
"I know," she laugh with tears in her eyes. "She's perfect. I don't know what I'm going to name her. The ultrasound said it's a boy so I kind of had the name Raymond ready. What's your names?"
She look at the two doctors. The female that helped her give her a smile.
"Give it time Miss Dixon. The perfect name will come," the doctor smile nicely at her. She nod and look down at the baby.
"What about Rachel?" she smile. "It sounds sounds like Richard."
"Rachel sounds perfect," the man smile at her. She nod and start to laugh in relieve.