Chapter fourteen *Present*

In a beautiful dress with many cold colours and high heals Sarah go through the wardrobe at her work. Her hair is loose, except the top half she clipped up to make a bubble on the top and have very little pieces of her sides hanging loose.
She grab a suit and walk to the dress room where Richard stood.
"Try this on," she smile. "I think this can be your size."
"Okay," he nod and take it. He give her a smile that returned one and went out.
Sarah gets very angry when things doesn't go well at work. She look angrily at the bad stain on one of the neon green dresses they were suppose to use.
"Sarah?"
She turn around and look at Richard that stood in the suit. It looks perfect.
"Wow," she nod impressed and go to him. He look at the mirror and nod his head. "Okay, this is hot."
The suit is dark blue. He give her a smile that gave him the tie same colour as the suit. He put it on and look at it. She role her eyes with a heavy sighed and turn him around. She fix his collar and move the tie in the right place in front. He give her a smile. She rest her hands on his chest looking at his clothing the back at him.
"You look beautiful," he whisper. She give a little smile and stand away from him. "Have you ever considered changing this place?"
"Yes," she nod and show him to sit. He take a seat. She grab the make up to cover the mark on his cheek. "I want to make it bigger."
"I can help you," he smile at her. She give him a smile and bend forward to make it easier to do his cheek. "I can arrange to stay here for a few weeks. I am after all an architect."
"I think that's a brilliant idea," she whisper and look at his eyes. He's looking in her dress at her breast. He immediately look at her that gave a little blush standing up straight. "And if you don't have a death wish of being caught staring, you can stay with us. I have an extra room."
"That sounds very nice," he smile softly at her. She grab the comb and go through his hair with it. "And what will happen if I get caught staring?"
"Well, I don't know what there is to stare at, but I will mention it some way or another to embarrass you."
He laugh and watch her grab the scissors. She comb through his beard and cut the bad ends.
He touch her cheek softly. She give him an odd look that moved closer to her lips.
"Richard," she stop him when he wanted to kiss her. She touch his cheek and look down shaking her head. "I can't do this, okay? You're married."
He nod his head slowly and stood up looking at the end result. She nervously take a deep breath in and touch his shoulder. She wants his lips on hers just once, but it's just so wrong. He look at her that turn him to her. She grab his cheek and head closer to kiss him, but the phone ringing immediately got their attention. She grab it and stand away.
"Hello?" She answer it getting little bit of tears in her eyes. Richard notice it and touch her hair softly. "Yes, we're on our way. Right. Okay bye."
She put the phone down and look at Richard that started massaging her shoulders.
"We must go. Uhmmm...the wedding..."
He turn her around and touch her face softly. He place a kiss on her front head and stay there longer. She close her eyes and lift her face hoping the next one will be on her lips. He look at her in wonder and rest his lips softly on hers. They pull away slowly and look at each other.
"We'll finish this later," he smile softly and took her hand. She give a little blush grabbing her bag walking out with him

"We're here!" Sarah laugh running to Nikita. She laugh with tears in her eyes and give Sarah a hug.
"Mom, I can't do this," she cry.
"No no no," Sarah grab her face and wipe it off before she can ruin her make up. "Nixy, you are such a beautiful. This is your day. Soon this will all be over. I know how nervous you are and it's perfectly fine. What scares you sweetheart?"
"I'm afraid. What if our marriage doesn't work out either. What if someone gets to take him away the same way Lilly took dad away from you?"
"Nikita," Richard stand forward and touch her shoulder. "Samuel knows what happened after the divorce and pretty sure he wouldn't want to go through that again. When I got married to Sarah, I didn't know it will end in the future because the moment was perfect and I never experienced...loss until the divorce. Samuel knows what his parents went through. He's been through the pain himself. I'm sure he has more sense than his dad."
Nikita get quiet and give him an odd look.
"Is that lip:stick?" She ask looking at it. "It looks like mom's colour."
Sarah's eyes shot wide open. He give her an odd look.
"I gave you a heartwarming speech and you worry about the lipstick?"
"I heard," she giggle and nod taking a deep breath in and grab her veil. "Before we start. I just...I have to know something."
"Yes?" Sarah ask a little scared that she'll ask about the lipstick.
"Dad, do still love mom? Like did you love her before you came here and do you still love her?" She ask straightforward. Sarah get tears in her eyes as she look at Richard.
"Sweetheart, I never stopped," he smile nicely at her. She nod with a smile and take a deep breath in. Sarah give him a little smile and went out. He give a sweet smile and send Nikita a nod. "Let's do this. Are you ready?"
"Yeah," she giggle.