Chapter 6

"Calm down already," Yoongi looked at you with his signature uninterested look, tinged with annoyance.

You had been jumping around all day because you thought that Jackson had asked you out on a potential date and were already deciding on what to wear and how to look for an outing that was scheduled next week. But it was an outing with your crush! No way were you just going to show up looking like your normal self!

"Yoooongiiiiiiiiii!" you whined and he just grumbled at your squeaking.

"What?"

"Help meeeeeeee! Should I wear a dress or make it casual and wear jeans?"

"Doesn't matter you will look ugly either way."

You glared at him and he just smirked.

You examined the two outfits sprawled across your floor in your hand for the 80th time that day; on the right side you had a feminine white dress that was modest enough to cover your thighs and stop above your knees. You didn't look like grandmother in it – you looked elegant with its see through lace sleeves and the white silk belt that accentuated your gifted waist. That dress was only worn about two times so it was sparkling white. And it was a gift from your grandfather.

On the left side you had chosen a more of an everyday outfit of your choice. Light washed blue mom jeans and a white shirt that you were able to tie a knot out of just below your bra.

"I don't want him to think I'm overdoing it!" you cried, "but I also don't want him to think I don't have any interest in him you know?"

"Listen I don't even think it will matter, he probably isn't going to ask you out because of his crazy psychopath girlfriend," Yoongi shrugged.

Those word hurt you a little but you just huffed. "You don't know anything," you mumbled under your breath as you took the white dress in the bathroom to change into it.

After a few minutes you came out wearing the dress. The people who had seen you in the dress had always said that it did wonders to your body. Whenever you wore it you would feel confident and surely even someone as grumpy as lil meow meow would at least say you looked nice in it.

You put on a big smile and said, "How do I look?"

Yoongi shifted his attention away from the TV and looked at you in the dress. His eyes became wide and he gulped while looking up and down at your form.

Your smile started fading a little as you felt naked by his action. You looked down at yourself, "do I look fat in this dress?"

"This dress?! No, no! You look fat in every dress!"

You immediately rolled your eyes at his response and he just started laughing. "HAHA! REAL FUNNY!" you clapped your hands sarcastically and turned to go back to the washroom and change when the doorbell rang.

"Yoongi get that for me."

"Nope, your house you open the door."

You huffed in annoyance – it was hard looking after this ungrateful cute hybrid.

You went to open the door and were greeted by some pretty intimidating looking men. One of them had hair only on top of his head as the sides were shaved off, wearing a pair of dark sunglasses. The other guy had bleach blonde hair with a few piercings littering his features. Both of them wore dark leather outfits and a few tattoos were seen on their arms. Their expressions were blank – not like Yoongi's, bored and uninterested, but stoic and stern.