Chapter 10

(Mentions of smut, very mild.)

You woke up to the feeling of your limbs being sore, your chest and in between your legs hurt more than the rest of your body, which was naked and warmed up by the blanket and Yoongi's body (which was also naked). It wasn't new to you. You had been waking up like this for the past two weeks, and it felt second nature to you.

You started dating Yoongi that night when he asked you to be his. Yes, you believed that all the worry and tears that you had experienced for him was a way of masking your true feelings for him. Maybe you loved him. And you couldn't say that you didn't – being with him, speaking to him, kissing him, sleeping with him, sexually or not sexually, were just things that you fell in love with. Therefore falling in love with the man himself.

He told you that it was mating season and he was in heat, and you being the good girlfriend you are (and your needy self) agreed on 'helping him out'. He was rough, but you came to enjoy it. Maybe he was because he was in heat?

You got out of Yoongi's hug, stretched the length of your bed, and heard Yoongi grumble.

"Y/N, come back here," he muttered, flailing his one arm around the bed trying to search for you as his eyes were closed.

You giggled. He was always so cute, even when he was grumpy.

You went back into his embrace and he shifted you so that you were lying down on top of him. You rested you head at the crook of his neck and started tracing unknown patterns on his chest while he slept with you in his arms.

The sun hit you both, but it was a weak shine, aiming nothing but to warm the two of you. You saw the way the light hit Yoongi's face, he looked so adorable. The tip of his eyelashes lightened up and his skin got sun kissed. You wanted nothing more than to just lay down there with him for the whole day.

But unfortunately, it wasn't Sunday.

"Yoongi," you softly whispered, shaking him a bit, and he all he responded was with a low growl that vibrated off of his chest. "We need to wake up."

At the mention of getting up Yoongi tilted his head sideways and capture your lips. You responded back immediately with a smile on your face. Both of you dived into a series of long lazy kisses on the bed, you on top of him, wrapped up in blankets, the sun hitting you just enough to feel amazing on your skin.

You pulled away with a small smile on your face. "Kissing me isn't going to shut me up you know."

"But it will feel nice."

You rolled your eyes at him playfully. "Come on, we really need to wake up. I have to get to the café and you have to go to college for a class that's in less than one hour. Hurry up now!"

You got off him and he grumbled. "You're such a mom sometimes."

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to."

Both of you showered and got dressed for the day. You exited the house and entered your car.

Global Cyber University was very close to your house and on the way to the café. So you would usually give Yoongi a ride, and when his classes ended he would walk back home. As you dropped him off at the entrance of his college, he took his bag and turned around on his seat to kiss your forehead. "Bye silly," he whispered and exited the car.

You drove to the café with the biggest grin on your face.

"Hello!" you greeted all of your workers and they did the same to you as you took your apron and started your work for the day. You were supposed to mentor a newbie whose first day was today. After Jackson and Yoongi stopped working in your café, you were in need for a new waiter.