When the heart speaks... finally

The invitation card reaches Yibo and he opened it up even though a digital version was sent through.

It was neatly hand written
"As promised - here's one for you"

Both of them have been working on each of their part of the bargain. Xiao Zhan as usual had his fan base that supported him throughout his walk and this show represents his hard work and gratitude for all their love and support throughout. Similarly Yibo had grew up finely as months went by and he had now many supporters that recognises his worth and talent and outstanding performance.

"Zhan you sure you want the arrangement this way for that night?"

"Yes" he said. He had worked hard very hard to get things going but more importantly he wanted to showcase his love back for the people who had supported and carried him through the bleak moment he had and that every little love they had for him he appreciates it.

"Yibo...are you going?" His manager asked

"Mnnn but don't reply yet"

"But, I don't think it's advisable the crowd may be too huge to manage"

They all knew this is a big event for Zhan and what more if Yibo appear and words gets out - it would be overly overwhelming given their fans of both of these two had been waiting quietly to see them together - it has been awefully quiet in the last half a year and many still look forward to the little hope of seeing them together.

Hi Zhan Ge congrats thanks for invitation, I'm not sure if I can make it will let you know soon. [YB]

Yibo had a few filming sessionshappening that week although he would very much want to be there to support Zhan, he wanted to make sure him being there won't distract Zhan or make things difficult for him.

He look at the card again it was beautiful, he had hand painted the card for Yibo, he stop and thought it must have taken sometime to do this. He looked at it again "Never Stop Loving" it was embossed with the word at the back while the front had stroke of his paint brush it was a lovely background of yellowish gold strokes and two hands abstract that was super impose on in with a heart on it. Beautifully done up indeed. And inside it, a nice printed note

To all whom have love me and supported me
Thank you for your warmth, trust and strength
Our path may have been short but there'll be many more light years ahead

And there was an added hand written note that accompany the card made for Yibo

My Dearest Yibo,
Thank you for your love

Love Zhan Zhan

It sounded almost alien to Yibo reading those hand writing. They had been keeping communication at a formal tone and even birthday wishes were very formal but this note here reminds him of the past and it's been a long time since their last meet of such exchanges. What is he up to. He wondered.

The big day came and Zhan was nervous, he had a few invited guest for the night whom he will sing together. He had lined the sessions such that he will narrate poems and story in between the songs, dance and many more.

"Zhan! Are you ready? Going out in 10'mins! All ready and standby!"

It was crazy he could hear the fans screaming, there was full coverage, every single press were lined up to interview him, all seats were taken up it was overwhelming. It was the talk of the town but then again he wanted to ensure he take this opportunity to invite a few singers to come with him.