Author's Closing Note - Stillness in Adversity

When deep longing and misses for someone becomes unbearable at times or when chaos of external factor inflicts emotional turmoil, it often leaves someone emotionally drained and scarred but it also garner resilient and innate power to push through barriers set forth to achieve their dreams be it with loved ones or realising the ultimate goal in life.

Those misses that are  kept in silent messages when time and presence separate each other which inspire actions reflecting in their most sincere way the depth of the feelings one has.

Seeking stillness in the emotional turbulence and finding the ability be afloat in a vacuum state when thrown into a rough weathered sea is crucial to continuously persevere through till the end. Focussing on the end state so one is not consumed and drowned in the interim before reaching the end where the rainbow awaits and parties unite happily.

Sometimes it requires just letting the storm thunder through while we stay quietly rooted and when the storm had had enough, the sun will finally break through for sure. In all situations where determination exists, there is no place for such vocabulary called impossible, victory presides through perseverance and persistency often breeds success.

May these stories inspire you in one way or another. Take care and stay safe!