The little light house of ours

Yibo sat in his car still absorbing the night's event - he left earlier before the crowd and jam started. He did not know how or what to react except just starring blankly out of the car window next to him.

His mind brought him to their last encounter when he saw Zhan back at his old house

"Don't go" he said as Zhan walked passed him.
Zhan hesitated but stop ..he turn around and look at Yibo "It's not like what you think Yibo, it's not...I'm okay, I was just trying to get things together on my end." Zhan is never good at lying, he failed miserably in front of Yibo most of the time but Zhan was determine to deliver his message. The stare still hawking at him.

Yibo pulled his hands back "Then why were you out in the rain yesterday, what were you doing walking under the rain drenched wet? Work?"
"Zhan I'm just concern, I..can't see you like that."Yibo said and stopped. Yibo's mind said to himself stop...move aside he is not going to give in.

"Yibo help us by staying away, it will do us good" at that he left. His words left Yibo stranded. Puzzled at to what Zhan means.

Zhan avoided looking at Yibo, he can't he was just too distraught, if he stayed longer he doesn't know if his heart will betray him like the many times it did in front of Yibo and in his stare, when he is at his most vulnerable state, Zhan brushed the thought of crashing into Yibo's arm that was what his heart yearn for naturally just to be themselves. He breathes calmly focusing at the door, he needs to get out of here, no he needs to run off from here, he step towards the door, peeling Yibo's grip away but Yibo did not want to let go - he tried to pulled him in further for an embrace. Zhan knew it would come and he quickly pushed back sensing his heart is cracking up any time if Yibo held him longer, he force his body to move towards the door quickly.

"Just close the door when you are done" and that was the last of their last encounter together. But Yibo saw from the corner of an angle... he saw the devasted soul, he saw how his Zhan Ge held his hand covering his own mouth as he sprinted out of the door, he saw how Zhan pushed back the crack voice not letting his heart's cries leave his mouth as the door closed and it hurt him even more to see Zhan hurting himself. He walked over to the flowers that Zhan had left and took some water to water it. "Live for us" he said and left the place.

Back at the concert venue
It was a successful night, Zhan was ushered home after the whole event finish. He thanked the team, by the time he reached home it was past midnight.
It was tiring but he had finished off what he had planned to do earlier.

The next day he had a big celebration dinner with his team as he was planning on leaving the next day. He will leave for a short break soon.

He had packed up earlier getting ready a week back for his trip that he had plan. There were many things he wanted to do on this trip and more importantly inspiration for a song and painting that will fit into his bigger plan.

On the way to the studio he wondered if Yibo is doing fine. There were so much news lately on him and despite the distance every bit of Yibo's news is his concern still - a side that he kept hidden carefully.

He was overwhelmed when he reached the studio - sea of bouquet of flowers, soft toys, many many bunnies, 🐰 with 🐯 or 🦁 or 🐶. He made his way to his desk, he look at his crew trying to sort out the whole room and making way for the room so he could walk through. They all stared at themselves not sure how to react, sensitive and careful of Zhan's reaction but they couldn't contained it - the captions and the soft toys were very cute they ended up bursting into laughter amongst themselves until Zhan turn back and drop them a dead stare. "Sorry Zhan, can't help it" deep inside he knows it's not their fault.. we can't control people's behaviour but he too sneak a shy smile when he saw some of the little cute soft toys decking on the floor. He stood up and took one that had a red string tied to a bunny's ear and lions hand - it reminded him of the untamed casting days where he would so dearly listen to LWJ's authoritative's command Wei Ying becareful, stay here, do this and that while he as a carefree spirit just lean on to his strong character. He touch the lion cub face and smile. Quietly his crew observed him making eye contacts with each other to look at Zhan and his reaction as they cleared the floor.