| Three |

Malhotra Mansion:

Nandini:(tensed) C'mon Mani pickup My Call.... Aiyappa plz keep my Mani sad Naa... Plz Aiyappa...

Mukti:(from back) Nandu...

Nandini: (turning back) Hmm...

Mukti: Bhai se baat Hui..

Nandini:(tensed face) He isn't picking up my call Mukti he never do so even if in a meeting...

Mukti:(calming her down) Relax Nandu... Bhai would be stuck and maybe his phone is on silent mode he will come soon how can he miss his sister's engagement hmm...

Nandini smiled at her and she went away as Nyonika called her... And again called Herm.
First ring...

Second Ring...

Third ring..

Fourth ring...

And then finally The call was received and as soon as It was received Nandini bombarded her questions..

Nandini: Manik where are you?? And why weren't you picking up my calls and why aren't you back till now?? Where are you stuck and what's so important you were doing that you didn't feel it needed to attend my calls... Now why are you silent?? Speak Something...

And what she heard back left her shocked...

((((What she heard??? Kya Suna any guesses...???))))

..

..

..

..

..

..

Person: The first thing m gonna do after coming back home is to put a tape on your mouth.....

And that left her mouth open in shock...

Nandini: Haww kyu??

Manik: What..What?? You weren't even letting me speak anything Baby...

Nandini:(bad face) You are very bad...

Manik: Oh really.. Am I??

Nandini: But app kaha ho?? When will you be back it's Your Mukti's engagement And you are missing only. Plz jaldi aao naa..

Manik:(smiled) Relax bacha m just coming on my way, in next 30 minutes I'll be with You... Hmm..

Nandini: Hmm..

Manik: Ok Now C'mon give me my beautiful smile...

Nandini:(pouting) Kya Fayda you aren't here to see me smiling??

Manik: Arre so what?? I Feel My Love's Smile. So Give me My Million dollar wali Smile..

Nandini faked a smile as she was missing him beside her ..

Nandini: Happy..