| Fifteem|

A great marriage is not when a "perfect couple" comes together,

It's when, an "imperfect couple" enjoys to love their differences.
💓

••••••••••

Malhotra's Mansion:
Manik's room.

Manik was busy in measuring the lenth of the floor of his room as he was getting quite bored...

What??

Didn't got it??

Well he was Pacing around the room for an hour now tapping his foot in annoyance on the floor. And the spectators who else the Vele Cabruvbhi 🤭 Were watching him and were quite enjoying his restlessness...

But having enough of seeing him like this Dhruv spoke..

Dhruv: Buddy yaar.... C'mon atleast share it with us naa. What happen??? Tujhe toh abhi Nandu ke saath hona chiye on your knees proposing her and you still here...

Cabir:(completing his sentence) Measuring your floor's length...

Manik shot a glare to Cabir and sat beside Dhurv on the couch before speaking..

Manik: I Know Buddy.... But then how should i propose her??

Abhi:(shrugged) Manik God have given you a mouth to say your feelings. Use that organ yaar...

Manik:(gritting teeth) God have given me two hands also should i use them in murdering you???

Abhi made a very bad face and Muttered..

Abhi: Huh humesha mere insult karta h. I won't even speak now..

Manik: Thank You....

Cabir chuckled at his face and Abhi smacked his head in return making him scowl...

Cabir: Aacha dekh Manik you want ideas right??

Manik:(sarcastically) Oh my god You got it like finally... Thanks...

Cabir: Don't eat too much of bhav ok.... Keep in mind you need us for now. I have many ideas. So say please Cabir My brother Give me some good ideas...

Manik made an angry face and was about to say something when Dhruv muttered...

Dhruv:(whispered in his ears) Buddy bol de na haven't you heard ki "time aane pe gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta h"...

Manik looked at him who nodded his head in yes and turned to Cabir who was sitting with raised eyebrows and giving a tight smile spoke..

Manik:(faking sweetness) Cabir Please mere bhai Give me some ideas naa....

Cabir:(smiled) Ye hui na baat.. Aacha chal idea No. 1 Propose her on a date, you know romantic setup, her favourite dinner, dance and then proposal.. What say??

Manik:(fake impressed face) Waah! Cabir.. Aisa idea mere dimag me toh kabhi aana hi nahi tha... Kaha se laya itna unique idea yaar tu?? It's too real and unique like kabhi kisi me nahi kia hoga aisa...