| Twenty One |

____

Aa Tujhe inn bahon me bharke,
Or bhi kar loon main kareeb.
Tu juda ho, toh lage h,
Aata jata har pal ajeeb .

♥️

_____

Enjoy
____

Malhotra Mansion:

Next Morning:

This Morning was Calm. Neither stormy, nor pleasent still Calm!

Maybe This is the Silence before the storm!

Or who knows???

It's 11 am And Everyone had their breakfast already. As it was Sunday so everyone were at home and There is no much time left For Our MaNan Wedding! So they were precisely busy in Preparation nd all. Nandini was also Sitting with Muklya where they were showing her some beautiful designs As Manik had asked them To Secretly designed Her Walk In closet without her knowing about it so they were just randomly asking her choices. But she was sitting there with a half heart. As She was missing Her Soon to Be Husband alot it seems! She was feeling sad so she excused herself saying she needs to use washroom and start going towards her room.

Nandini POV:

Aiyapaaaaaaa kya karu m inka?? Ek Call bhi nahi kia? Huh! Did he even realised that Yesterday he shouted on me. I Know I know Wo jo bhi khte h uske piche koi reason hota h, But pyaar se bhi bol sakte h naa *pouts* but nahi unko toh Dracula hi rehna h naa humesha.  It's ok aane do m bhi baat nahi karne wali *pouts*

And she would have continued her rants if wouldn't have Crashed in something solid and an "ouch" escaped her mouth as her forehead hit the Well built chest..

She looked at her front to saw Kartik standing there.

Kar/Nan:(in unison) Sorry...

Nandini smiled and spoke softly.

Nandini: No it's ok I wasn't watching. So Sorry..

Kartik: That's Fine.. Ummm.. you ok?? I mean you seemed Zoned Out..

Nandini: Huh?? Haa Am.. am ok. Thank You.

Kartik:(smiled) No It's Ok. See you..

Nandini smiled and Kartik moved from there and Nandini saw her retreating figure and spoke to herself.

Nandini: He is a Nice Guy. But his brother seems weird and flirty too. Tabhi toh Mani bhi jealous hue.. Wait! Mani... No He is Dracula huh...

And again she turned only to Crash Again with someone..

Nandini: Aiyooo Aiyapaaa Aaj kya crashing day h??

And she looked in her front to saw Nikhil urf Nick standing there with a smirk on his face making Nandini Rolled her eyes at his smirk..

Nandini:(in mind) My Mani does it better.. *slapping Forehead inwardly) Shutup Nandini. And he not Mani he is Dracula...

Nick: Hey Princess...