| Thirteen |

Love Happens only Once,
The rest Of time.......

We fall in love to find that person In Every Other one..
♥️

••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

MaNan entered in the mansion with Manik's hand hung on her shoulder and she was blushing and giggling on his sweet nothings. And as they were moving lost in their own world they saw Everyone sitting there in the Living area. And as they all saw her Cabruvbhi moved forward and smiled before hugging Nandini one by one...

Cabir: So.. How was Your day Madam??

Nandini:(smiled) Welcoming...

Abhi: Oh! So did you even worked or Your Monster boss kept you engaged in something else...??

Nandini blushed at his double meaning talks and Manik but rolled his eyes at their usual teasing and all..

Manik: Abhi..,sun, I'll give you proper details later but first just let us freshnup dude...

Abhi made a bad face seeing his teasings going in gutter...

Manik:(staright face) And Moreover Here are some unwanted people too so just...

Girls face flashed with guilt and hurt and the most hurt was Mukti. Coz The same brother For whom she was his Everything Is Calling Him Unwanted... Out of all Her Brother, who just couldn't even stand her tears today her tears doesn't affect him anymore...

But is it true?? Well I guess Naah! Coz it's really not easy for a person like Manik who just loved his whole life for his sister and Friends to ignore her. It's Really Not Easy.. He had forgiven her all mistakes, all mischievousness. But this one was just too Much. This time She Hurted the Person Who is Her Life and It's not like she doesn't knew it? She knew it that What Nandini us for him? Still.. Still she did which hurted Nandini and hence him too. He wasn't hurt coz she didn't trusted Nandini, he was hurt Coz she didn't Trusted Her Bhai enough to Trust His Love. She just Thought it better to Trust some unknown person rather than her family. And that's what hurted Him... And isn't it True We Can be Angry only on ther People Whom we Love Strangers doesn't Deserve Our that side...

But listening His words a hurt Mukti ran out of the living area with tears in her eyes.... Manik and everyone other saw her running but didn't followed her. Nandini was feeling bad for Her and looked at Manik before moving forward to Go behind her when Manik held her hand from behind....

Manik: Don't Even Think Nandini.. Just Don't....

And Since he called her Nandini which he only does when He wants her to agree with him she knew that He won't let her go... And then Manik holding Nandini's hand went in his room ignoring everyone else too...

Manik's room:

It's been half an hour he was sitting on the bed with his elbows resting on his knees and his face was Holded between his palms.. Nandini came in his room after changing into comfortable clothes... And was just watching him who was tapping his foot continuously.. Having enough of his silence she went and removed his face from his palms and Make herself comfortable on His Lap while he didn't Protested or anything just kept his hands on her waist and head on his shoulder .  After some minutes of silence she finally Spoke...

Nandini: Mani....

Manik:(whispered) Lilliput please talk about anything Except Them....

Nandini:(straight face) Ok then... Mani what do you think Will Salman Khan will finally get married this year???