| Nine |

Smile??

It is the key,
That fits the lock of everybody's
Heart 💓

•••••••••••

Malhotra Mansion:

Manik moved downstairs and saw his complete family sitting in the living area..

**Writer:(in mind)Don't they have rooms to sit Everytime they are sitting here 😂 Do you have the same thought Friends??**

He ignored them and start moving towards the Mansion door when Mukti's gaze fell on him and she rushed to him making everyone aware of his Presence... She ran to him and holded his arms and spoke with tears..

Mukti: Bhai, Bhai please why are you doing this? Why are you ignoring Us?? See here bhai, look at me it's your Mukku bhai, aapki lil sister.. Don't do this with me bhai..

Manik felt bad seeing tears in his little sister's eyes who was always more than a sister to her he was about to hold her but then Nandini's face flashed infront of him, her crying face, her scared face and that made him jerk her hand  shocking not only her but everyone.

Mukti:(whispered) Bhai...

Mukti:(with straight face) Sadly it's not My Mukku, it's Someone else who is standing here... Coz My Lil sister don't hurt Her family atleast...

Mukti: Bhai why aren't you understanding She...she don't deserve to be our family.. She....

Manik felt anger rising in him listening her but composing himself for the time being he spoke with a straight face.

Manik:(cut her off) You know what Mukti? I really don't think that for now anything I'll say will be of any Use. Coz you have made it fit in your Mind that Nandini is wrong. So Just Wait and Watch hmm soon, very soon you will get all your answers and then I'll talk to you.. Ok??

And then he saw Maddy entering inside the Mansion he looked at him and signalled him something. Maddy nodded and walked out while everyone else were standing confused that what's happening??  But Nevertheless they stood silent to let the curtains fall itself..

Soon Maddy came back followed by two guards who were holding a man whose situation was not good as his eyes were swollen, his body was bruised everywhere.. He wasn't even able to walk . Everyone were confused as who is he? But Manik's eyes were filled with rage. Seeing everyone confused face Maddy spoke..

Maddy: He Is the Shooter who Shot Manik Sir..

Hearing him everyone were shocked first but then their eyes too filled with Anger seeing the person responsible for their messed up life standing infront of him.. Manik moved forward and grabbed his collars harshly and spoke shaking him...

Manik: You are very fond of taking other's life by Killing them naa.. Fine, today I'll give you a chance to Shoot. (To guards) Give Me the gun....

But the guards stood motionless with shock when Manik growled..

Manik: I Said Give Me The Gun Dammit...

Shivering with their Boss's anger one of them out gun in his hand which he forcefully make it hold to the man and holding it in his hand keep it on his forehead..