| Sixteen |

Don't Ever Think that I Fell For You,
Or Fell Over You,

I didn't fell in Love,
I Rose In It

♥️

•••••••••••

Infinity Industries:

Manik's Cabin:

Manik was Pacing around his Cabin with his phone on his ears.

His face was full of concern, frustration and Restlessness. He was again and again trying to call someone but it was looking like that the person was not interested in picking up his call...

Manik:(frustrated tone) Damm this Lilliput. If she doesn't feel the need of picking someone's call then why the hell she carries one even??? So What if , she texted me in the morning that doesn't means that she will not recieve my calls even?? Btw what the hell with that msg...
He opened his message box and read the message which Nandini sent him this morning.

Message: Good Morning Mr. Malhotra. Today I won't be coming to office as I have some important work...oppss..... Sorry PERSONAL WORK.. So, yeah I am quite busy won't be able to receive your calls even and don't need to panic plus don't miss me much...

Yours Miss Murthy 🙂

Manik: And What about this Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy... Like seriously..?  Haa mana ki last night I teased her and hence she is also teasing me but that doesn't mean ki she will hide her so called  PERSONAL WORK from me....  Aane do madam ko then I'll tell her ki ye personal work hota kya h.. huh...

And then he settled on His Leather Chair and start typing on his laptop furiously.

It was around 5 in the evening when He was busy in trying to concentrate in his work when disturbed with a knock on the door of his cabin. With an uninterested tone he permitted the person and looked at his front to find a Younger boy of maybe 7 or 8 standing with a box in his hand with a beautiful smile on his face. He was amused to saw a child in his office and especially in his cabin. He stood up with the same expression and kneeled down infront of the kid and asked softly..

Manik: Hey, Champ... Do I know you?? And What are you doing here? Did you came with someone?? What's Your Name??

The kid instead of answering his any questions just smiled showing his teeth and passed the packed box to Manik who took it with a confused expression and as soon as Manik took the gift the boy ran out of his cabin with the speed of light..

Manik:(from back) Areee.. Wait Champ..... (Looking at the packed box in his hands) What was that?? Or aab ye kya h??? Let me see....

And he opened the wrapper and was surprised to saw the gift...

It was a tuxedo box having a Black tuxedo with a grey shirt and grey bow. He was surprised to saw it and also was confused that who sent it to Him?? He was checking the box when a note fell out from somewhere and he opened it keeping the box on the table and read the note..

Must be thinking Who sent this gift to you right???
Oh C'mon Mr. Dracula do Anyone else other than me have the guts to send you a gift that too without my permission hmm?? Ofcourse it's me...yours ONLY yours Lilliput...😊