| Fourteen |

Malhotra Mansion:

It's been One Month passed after that night when everything got sorted between Manik and Mukti... And next morning even They sorted out with Navya and Alia too.  Manik though forgave them all but still he don't have trust them related to His Love.. He never let Nandini alone with the girls... And when I say Never That Means NEVER. All them thinks that It's his love that he doesn't let her alone. But it's the partial truth while the whole truth is known by Only Nandini who asked him not to do so.. But He Is Manik Malhotra and when comes to his loved ones he never listen to anyone Right???

All in all Everything is going smooth in their Love Life...

But where there is Love There will be fights too like choti choti fights, which just increase their love....

And Right Now, it is happening between the Lovely couple.

Both are in Nandini's room in Malhotra Mansion and quarreling over silly thing...

Silly?? Is it??

Let's see....

Manik: Godd Lilliput Atleast Just for once you can agree with me Naa...??

Nandini: Look Who is speaking who always made me agree to him. But this time No and No means Really No Mr. Malhotra and ek ladki...

Manik:(completing) Ke No ka MATLAB Nahi hota h... I No.. i mean I Know...

Nandini: Haa... So when you know why are you forcing me???

Manik: Gosh! Lilliput tum sahi words ka Use kar Sakti ho na what if anyone hears and took it in wrong way..??

Nandini:(confused) Arre Maine kya galat bola AAP force hi toh kar rahe ho mujhe yaha rehne ke Lie....

Manik:(palmed his face) Toh tum Maan kaha Rahi ho???

Nandini: Kyu Maanu???

And with this she start packing her clothes in the bag while Manik made a pissed face..

Well right now the situation is something like this, that Nandini wants to move in her house but Our Monster ji don't want her to leave...

And hence all the clothes she packed was out of the bag in the next second... And when Nandini saw this she shouted...

Nandini: Manikkkk.. Kya h??

Manik: What karo packing... Maine kaha roka??

Nandini stomped her foot in annoyance and sat on the bed with frustrated sigh . Manik too exhaled a breath before taking a seat beside her...

Manik:(softly) Baby Why you even wanna go?? Yaha sab theek toh h Naa..

Nandini: Manik AAP samjh hi nahi rahe ho.... Mujhe Jana h I just can't stay here all the time Naa...

Manik:(getting angry) And Why Can't you???

Nandini: Coz... Coz... Mani I.
I don't belong here Naa I mean... It is not my house... Ye ...

Manik:(stern) Aaj Bol diya Nandini Wapis mat bolna.. (cupping her cheeks softly) Baby I had said this millions of times that You Are Mine and I Am Yours So Whatever is Mine Is Yours too right?? So how can you say that You don't belong to here? Just listen to me Nandini Wahi belong Karti h kaha Manik h and it's a vice versa condition....