| Five |

Naina..

Jo sanjh khwab dekhte the,
Naina,
Bichad ke aaj ro die h wo,
Naina .

"You are the reason that Our Parents aren't with us. You are Bloody Murderer of them.. And I Hate you."

"Don't Call Me Bhai, you are NOT my Sister..."

Naina,
Jo milke Aag sekte the,
Naina,
Bichad ke aaj ro die h kyu,

"I never knew Nandini, that you can stoop so low, You Are Blaming My Brother Now. It was My Biggest Mistake to make you my friend.."

"Samar was always right, you are Bloody Murderer when you killed your parents even then how can you be someone's loyal friend..."

Saans hairan h,
Mann pareshaan h,
Ho Rahi si kyu ruaansa ye meri,
Jaan h,

"Sir the target wasn't Manik Sir, but.......... Nandini Mam"

"He said when he was about to shot Nandini Mam,  Manik Sir turned and the gun shot Him"

Kyun nirasha se hai,
Aas hari hui,
Kyun sawalon ka utha SA,
Dil me Toofan h...

"Why You did this Nandini, kya Mila. Bhai Loves you dammit more than his life.... That Means Your Loves was nothing just a Acting Right.... You Don't Deserve Bhai, You Don't Deserve His Love. ..... This Is Your Exact Place.. On The Road..."

"Arya and Harshad Bhai were damm right, You are Nothing just a Bloody SL**..."

Naina....
The Aasman ke Sitaare,
Naina....
Grahan me  aaj toot'te h yu,
Naina....
Kabhi jo Dhoop sekte the,
Naina....
Thehar ke aaj Chaaoon dhundte h Yun...

"I love You Lilliput...."

"Baby you are My Life, and only You Make Me Complete.."

"Well technically it's you always who pulls me to herself just like a Iron pulls Magnet..."

"Now, what to do when you have such an Angel in front of you..."

"If you are with me Naa, j can fight with the whole world For My World, which is You..."

"You are My that beautiful Dream , which is far away better than Any Damn Reality..."

Bheege Naina....
Jo sanjh khwab dekhte the,
Naina...
Bichad ke aaj ro die h kyu...

Naina.....

"I love You Nandini..."

And thud she fell down on the road. It was raining heavily but the rain of pain inside her was much much more than this rain. Her tears and rain water mixed well and flowed down. And there was noone to wipe the tears of that pure soul. Alas! how CanBe god so cruel on a girl like her, who never complaint, who always wish for other's happiness. Then Why Her?? Why Her???

Nandini: No Aiyappa. No please. You snatched Mumma Papa,  I kept quiet.. You Snatched My Bhaiyu from me, I didn't said anything. You took away My best friend from me, I didn't complaint. But Not Now, Aaj Agar Mani Ko kuch hua na, I... I'll die... Aiyappa I'lL die..  You wanna punish me, then PUNISH me..  Not Him. He have many people behind him. Plz Aiyappa don't take his life dont do this... Don't.......