Chapter 38

Chapter 38- Up Next, Rescuing! But Not For You

"Zuku-kun!" You ran up to Izuku and tackled him, causing him to make an 'oof' sound

"(Y/N)! You passed!" He said happily as you stood up and see the rest of the class coming in.
"You all did! I'm so happy!" You smiled, basically beaming with joy as your tail started to wag a lot.

"You passed before us? So manly!" Kirishima shedded a manly tear as the others were talking. You turn your head to see Inasa and Todoroki talking, but Inasa was mad.
"You and Endeavor are the same," you saw Todoroki flinch a little as he walked off.

"Shoto, you ok?" You asked putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah," he said walking off too. You sighed as you saw Izuku being bombarded by Kaminari and Mineta.
"What's going on?" You asked walking up to them. Izuku stiffed and he stammered.

"He got kick and saw a girl basically naked!" Mineta cried out, making you confused and flustered.
"You what?" You turned to Izuku, who waved his arms around.

"N- nothing! Something just happened!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Izuku tried to fight the girl from Shiketsu, the rocks between the them started to shake and Izuku paled at the large crowd of students glaring down
'I can't fight all of them, I just have to dodge until I can get an opening!' He thought dodging the attacks that were thrown.

"Up here! Are you ok?" He looked up to see you standing on a rock. He smiled and ran towards you.
"(Y/N)!" He shouted for you. You held out your hand.
"Let's go! I saw the others!" Then someone shot down their quirk at you as you stepped back.

"Hey watch where you're shooting!" You suddenly tripped and fell off the rock you were on. Izuku's eyes widen as he ran to catch you.
'Be faster, be there for (Y/N)!' He kicked the ground and it exploded as you both jumped off to hide.

"Thank you. Sorry, I messed up big time," You said smiling nervously. Izuku shook his head.
"Don't be, you were outnumbered. I'm glad you're here," He said peeking through to see if there was anyone. You smiled staring at him, looking down as his target. You were about to put a foam ball on it until Izuku slapped your arm, dropping the ball.

He glared at 'you' before he spoke up.
Let me guess, you're from Shiketsu?" Izuku asks.
"I'm what?" 'You' mumbled.
"(Y/N) has been training with her 'quirk', training her wings so she could fly again, even if she can't control it for a long period of time, with her goggles to find a way to fly. But to not even try to use it even though you were in danger..." Izuku takes a few steps back.

"And above all, to show yourself to the enemy with no plan in mind, that's not the (Y/N) I know" Izuku stares down at 'you'. 'You' giggled, starting to melt.
"If you saved me even though you noticed, does that mean you were trying to use me, instead?"
"I-I didn't think that far ahead.." Izuku shakes, readied himself time fight the imposter.