Chapter 42

Chapter 42- The Fight

You were exhausted when you finally came back from summer break

You were exhausted when you finally came back from summer break. From what happened at I expo, you just want to sleep. You sat on the couch as the others were talking. Koda was sitting next to you and you leaned your head on his shoulder, making him jump and blush. The others slightly glared at him, but continued to talk.

"Meet me at ground beta," you opened your eyes as you heard Bakugou mumble to Izuku walking pass him. You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at the two.
'Ground beta is where the buildings are for training, are they...' you shook the thought away.
'No, they won't fight right? Oh who am I kidding it's Kacchan,' you stood up and told the class you were going to bed.

'Please don't do anything stupid you two,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop overthinking, and fight me dammit!!" Bakugou charged at Izuku, who dodged and jumped into the air.
"So you wanna spare?" He said activating his quirk as Bakugou jumped too and exploded some of the buildings. He grabbed Izuku's arm and threw him down, making Izuku yell out in pain.

"Kacchan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot your eyes open and sat up from your bed. Your ears started to twitch a lot as you felt the ground shake slightly. You jumped out of bed and opened your balcony window, standing on the railing, spreading your wings open and fly towards Ground Beta.

'Those two did something stupid'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You saw an explosion and immediately became invisible and flew down on a building rooftop to see what was going on.
'I can't engage with this, I'll get in trouble. But yet I can't let them fight' you thought looking down at the two.
"TELL ME DAMMIT!!" Bakugou made more explosions, but he fell on the floor.

"Kacchan are you alright?" Izuku reached for his hand, but Bakugou slapped it away.
"Don't you dare touch me! Why won't you fight back?! Why do I have to chase someone who was so far behind me?! Why did a damn nerd like you got so much stronger, and became Allmight's favorite, his sidekick?!" Bakugou stood up, but looked down at the floor.

"And why the hell is Lizard bastard so close to you?! While she's close to you, I destroyed her wing!! Ever since the Sports Festival, she's scare of me! You may not see it but she has fear in her eyes whenever I'm near her!!" You stared at him silently, something is your chest tightening.

"Even when she said she forgave me, I see it in her eyes that she's still scared!! And because of me (Y/N) got kidnapped!! She would've escaped if if hadn't been me taking away her wing!!" He looked up at Izuku with small tears in his eyes.
"And if she hadn't been kidnapped Allmight would've still had his quirk!! All of this happened because of me and it's keep playing in my head!!" He shouted.