Movie Chapter 6

Movie Chapter 6- Final Battle

"It seems like being a hero is inconvenient," the metal villain said pointing a gun to David

"I barley used my full power and you're already weak!" He blasted a metal blocks at Izuku, who tried to dodge them, but was crushed by both sides.
"Let's go," the villain said to the pilot, who turned the helicopter go up.

Izuku stared at the helicopter as he gripped his arm.
"(Y/N), I hope you know what you're doing," he said as he saw you crawling under the helicopter.
"I have no idea what I'm doing," you said to yourself as you held in your plasma and caused purple thunder to strike down the helicopter blades.
"What the hell?!" You peaked up to see them struggling.

"No, Toothless, please go!" David pleaded.
"I won't! Take my hand, Melissa is waiting for you, your daughter is waiting for you!" You gave him a stern glare.
"Be the hero for her!" You shouted licking your hand to heal his shoulder, but then you heard a click.
"You know for being a hero," you looked up to see the metal villain with his gun.
"You really are an idiot," he tried to shoot you, but your left wing covered you, thanks to the metal sheet Melissa gave you.

"I'm not leaving until I get Professor Shield!" You growled placing your hand on David's shoulder, healing it completely.
"So you have more than one quirk huh?" You mentally rolled your eyes.
'Oh come on! That's gonna bug me a lot' You thought as the metal villain punched your face and shot again, this time hitting your shoulder.

"ODIN DAMMIT!!" You screamed as he kicked you off of the helicopter.
"Toothless!!" Melissa yelled as Izuku tried to run and catch you, but his leg and arm was too weak.
"(Y/N)!!" He screamed out as you tried to fly, but he shot your left shoulder.
'Shitshitshitshitshitshit!' You closed your eyes for impact, but a pair of arms caught you. You opened them to see Allmight smiling at you.

"Allmight!" You said as he carefully set you down.
"Don't worry (Y/N), your safe now," he jumped up to the helicopter.
"Because I am here!" He punched a hole in the ride, and made it explode. Allmight caught David and set him down.
"Dad!" Melissa kneeled down as her dad caressed her cheek.

"I'm sorry, Melissa," he mumbled with tears in his eyes.
"I'm glad it's over," Izuku said.
"Why did you had to say that-," then a beam of metal hit Allmight, and David was captured in metal rope. It tried to catch you too, but you sent out a plasma blast.
"I heard that Allmight's quirk is disappearing, that his quirk is no longer as strong as it used too," the metal villain said with David's device on his head.

"You don't know when to quit," Allmight charged at the villain.
"TEXAS SMASH!!" A metal wall blocked him and it didn't do damage.
"Is that you got?!" More metal beams hit him and soon the tower started to peel off and combined with the metal villain's quirk.
"His gadgets never ceases to amaze me! I fee so powerful!!" He grinned menacingly.

"Fucking humans," You scowled turning to your dragon form. Beans started to charge at you three. It almost hit Melissa, but you grabbed her and flew off. A beam hit your left wing, but the metal shield blocked it.
"Allmight!!" You saw Izuku running to help Allmight, when ice covered the beams.
'Shoto?' You thought as Bakugou suddenly charged and blasted them.
"GO TO HELL!!" He shouted.