Chapter 49

Chapter 49- Toga And Twice

"You stay by my side while I discuss plans from the League," Chisaki said, making you nod

"You stay by my side while I discuss plans from the League," Chisaki said, making you nod. If you weren't terrified of him before you are now after what he did. Makes you think if he did the same to Eri. You shook that thought away not wanting to know. You looked like an absolute mess, tattered hair, ripped unifrom, legs and arms covered with bloody bandages, tail curled around your waist, and right wing tucked in tight.

"Go pet," He motioned you to walk in first. You obeyed and your eyes widen at the sight of Toga and Twice as their eyes widen too.

'Is that...'

'It could be...'

'Horrid monsters! They dare hurt the gentle soul!'

'Protect her at all cost!'

You sat down next to Chisaki, who wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you close, which you flinched at.
"I didn't have a choice, I was ordered to come here, I'm Toga," Toga spoke up from the tension in here.
"Long time no see birdman. I will never forgive you," Twice dragged his thumb across his neck.
"I look forward to working with you," He suddenly was happy.

"The league of Villains? Let's fight! I'll kill you!" One of the Yakuza thugs said.
"Bet," Toga rolled her eyes.
"Sorry about Magne, I didn't want to kill him either," Chisaki said pulling them back.
"Her," You mumbled looking away. They looked at you and Toga and Twice nodded.
"Don't make that mistake again," Toga said with her eyes darkening.

"Well, I understand why you'd hold a grudge, but now that we're working together, I want you to assist us carrying out the plan," Chisaki said rubbing your waist.

"Bastard. You acted like you were just keeping up appearances when we first met too! — So what should I do?" Chisaki then explained to them about following orders to the Hassaikai and telling them about their quirks. The two refused to tell, but then explained to them unwillingly. You felt bad for them, they probably don't want to be here either.

"Okay then, we'll accept you as members of the Hassaikai now, but we can't have you wanted criminals like you roam around freely. You do not leave the underground facilities," Chisaki said getting up.
"Wait, we're under house arrest?!" Twice yelled.

"Aw! I wanna be free!" Toga whined.
'I understand' You thought getting up to follow, but Chisaki stopped you.
"Toga, Twice, escort (Y/N) to my daughter's room, I need to do something important, do not loose her" He gave Toga the chain wrapped around your neck.

He gave you a crazed look and walked away with his group, leaving the three of you there.
"Lets go then,— Onward now!" Twice marched forward as Toga lead out to the hall. There was silence for a moment until Toga spoke up.
"How bad did he hurt you?" She asked in a dark tone. You stopped walking and looked at her in confusion.